More bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More bad news

Mama will have surgery tomorrow on her colon...the liver is inoperable. Lesions are on the upper and lower lobe and some very large. At this point we will pray that chemo shrinks them to an operable point and then they can be removed. It does not look very good, BUT still holding on to hope.

More bad news

Luv,
    This is so hard. Please take care of yourself and know that we are praying for you and your family.

:l Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

More bad news

I will pray for her health Luv
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

More bad news

That is tough deal, I'm soooo sorry, you stay strong, and know I've added you to my prayer list!:h
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

More bad news

So sorry luv. Wish I could hug you big.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

More bad news

I will pray for you and your Mum -x-
            Just believe - that's all you have to do

:lilangel:

Comment

More bad news

This pulls on my heart Luv. I don't know what else to say. Sometimes we don't have any control over very important parts of our lives. We just have to trust Gods will to be done. He knows our heart, He hears our prayers, and He has a plan. I know you love your mother very much and are worried about her; but you also must take care of yourself. She will need you to lean on, try to stay strong and healthy for both of you.

God Bless
              Bear
              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

More bad news

LUV what a blow- you're family is very strong. I am glad the doctors seem on the ball and are moving quickly. If they can take care of the colon any chance of a liver transplant? Please know I am thinking of you...:h
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

More bad news

Haven't gotten that far yet Happy...we shall see....

Comment

More bad news

LUV I am thinking of you and your family as well, what a tough time for you.
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

More bad news

Luv, I am so sorry to hear this. I'll be keeping you and your mom in my thoughts.

Roberta

Comment

More bad news

Luv - I am praying for you. This has to be so hard. I am glad to hear the doctors are treating her immediately. I pray for a complete and expeditious recovery.

Comment

More bad news

Luv,
                          My thoughts and prayers will be with you as well. I understand... believe me. My Mom has cancer too and not a good prognosis. But miracles do happen! You are an incredibly strong person, and you and your Mom will get through this one day at a time.

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.
                          Allie
                          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

More bad news

Luv, I'm sorry todays news was bad.I will keep holding your Mom up in prayer. but we must never loose faith. Keep strong. We had some cancer news today in our family. it is a tough thing to deal with. Know that I always belive in and pray for the best for you and your mom.
                            Love Ya
                            Mar

Comment

More bad news

Luvy, I am so very sorry this has happened. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. xo Mary

Simey hope all is OK with yours and Allie, you know how strong I think you are dear!!

Comment

Working...
                              X