UGH! Dead Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGH! Dead Cat

:upset: I can hardly believe that just after I recovered from my lizard episode, I now have a dead cat in my back yard. My back is open into the hill. Anyone's cat could have wandered back there. I don't think I have seen it before and really don't want to find out if he/she is wearing a collar to notify owner. I will call Animal Control to come get it tomorrow. They got the coyote and the possuum in previous times. They will check for collar and notify owners if needed.

Anyway, I think a dead cat in my yard is definately a bad omen. I find it exactly @ the witching hour. Figures. :upset:

No advice needed this time. This is just a rant.

UGH! Dead Cat

Okay, may I just say that if a dead cat in your yard is a reason to drink . . . then anything is!!!! This is coming from the A #1 rationalizer!!! . . . . ME! If we cannot see the humor in our situations then all is lost! Hang in there!! You have brought a smile to my face!

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Anyone seen Irish?

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Oh No lucky!!!!! This cat must have come to you cuz the lizzard sent it there. It must have been sick and needed you. This is the saddest thing that has happened today! It didnt make it. :upset:
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

LOL!

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

TAWNY!!!!

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Gabby,

Snap out of it! Do not be sad. It was just time for the kitty to go to kitty kat heaven. I just can't believe it chose my backyard.

Evergreen,

You soooo read my mind. And I am Day 2 of abs. Oh well, I could have real problems.

Frog,

It is the same color as Irish! Uh oh! Maybe I have powers yet to be tapped.

UPDATE: No lime helmet was found next to cat. If Irish is missing, do not come looking for me. I did not do it! I am 100% innocent.

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

nope nope nope, I think this has everything to do with the lizzard and you are some kinda animal magnet. You didnt know that?

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

geeze for a second there I thought I typed animal maget....doin well....no typos

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

anyway....cant you see.....they love you and need you. you were ment to help the kitty cat.....not send it on to heaven and then drink. Evergreen what are you thinkin?

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

lucky....after readin the update......maybe you ARE an animal maget. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH IRISH?

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

Before I post this - let me go do a double take: BRB

Ok, it is confirmed. The cat is NOT THERE! I swear on 100 holy books I did not imagine it. It was stiff like rigamortis had set in. I knocked on the window loudly to see if I would wake it and it did not stir. I was afraid the vultures would be here soon.

I have finally lost my friggin mind. Now THAT is a reason to drink.

I have not had a single drop, or any drugs. The only medication in me is my thryroid pill and the dose has not changed in 2 years.

Nevermind about the whole damn thing.

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

No way.....

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

I am serious. It is gone.

I have to go to the store now before 24 comes on tv.

Maybe the new neighbor picked it up. It was in my yard but his opens to mine with no fence so he might, just might have seen it although doubtful because some big bushes would have shielded his view. He is a brand new neighbor and I do not want our first conversation to be me asking about the missing dead cat.

I did not even want to mention a critter came in my bedroom last night threw the cracked sliding door. The cat woke up and chased it out. I don't know what that was. I swear it was there though. Happened @ 3:00 a.m.

Pansy is sure to say I have gone quackers.

There will no further commentary from me tonite.

Comment

UGH! Dead Cat

That is just freaky, freaky, freaky Oh I just don't even want to think about it. I have 3 cats and never let them outside.

Hey I don't think Evergreen was saying to drink by the way.....
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X