thank god i am af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank god i am af

well last night i had a dreadful night with my 9 yr old hes had a cough and cold for a few days last night he woke at 1am with a raging fever screaming with a headache and ended up in our bed which he hasnt done in years, he was crying and saying the light hurt his eyes so i worried about the dreaded M word. he went on to have an asthma attack again he ahsnt had one for over a year, and i thought my god a few weeks ago i would nt have heard him or have been capable of caring for him my husband would have been there but thats not the point i was suddenly so ashamed as to where i had been that it made me even more determined to stay af after 30 days, hes on the setee at the moment dosed with calpol and were having a cuddly day together, and i want to say thankyou to all of you who have helped me to be where i am
    p.s i am shattered !!!!

thank god i am af

:h It sounds as if you and your baby boy had a rough night. Your son was so lucky to have you there and sober when he needed you. Hope that he is feeling better today.

Love and Peace
    Roberta

Comment

thank god i am af

thanks roberta
      hes a typical man today lol lying on the setee with his quilt saying mummy please can i have a drink in a pathetic voice bless

Comment

thank god i am af

When we are AF we can appreciate them more. It's rough to see moments like these to open our eyes sometimes. Glad he is feeling better & enjoy your snuggly day with him.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

thank god i am af

:goodjob: It is wonderful to be present when needed, isn't it?

FYI
          There is a story on The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia that everyone should read on the meds that are made in China. it is scary and long but I for one think it is time to really look at what we're putting into our bodies and our children.

Hope he continues to feel better.
          Couchtime......priceless!

Love,
          Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

thank god i am af

hereatlast, I'm in the same situation myself this morning... I received a call that my son wasn't well at school and that I had to go and get him... I'm sober and able to drive and do whatever I need to. (lovin' every minute of it) My son is older than yours but apparently he almost passed out during his fitness class. His teacher actually told him to try and get a ride home... He has shared a cold with his brother and myself but he seems the worse for wear... Enjoy your cuddly day with your child....

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

thank god i am af

If the new york times thing doesn't work for you.....I think you may have to google their site and "join"..
              Its free but will only take a minute.
              Tere is a wealth of information on there every day.
              Nancy
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
              X