Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming Up Roses

hey everyone i am back...

i know i haven't been on but i have had the best weekend and been out for the most of it. as a lot of you know me and my girlfriend ended our relationship, since then things have gone so much better for me! i have been out with my friends and met someone really nice who really really likes me.

everything is finally coming up roses!
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Coming Up Roses

As I said whats not to love?, your a very special girl Kelli. Just keep being Kelli and happy
    love ya
    Mum

Comment

Coming Up Roses

Good to hear Kelli. In the past, I've found I drink less when I'm single too. lol

Scooby
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Coming Up Roses

Yaaaayyyyy.....one of my favourite avatars is back!!!!!
        Good to hear about the new relationship, sounds very healthy missus...remember though...YOU are fab....you can keep looking after yourself whether anyone else wants to or not!!!!:H

Good to see you EX....
        Weemelon x

Comment

Coming Up Roses

ahh my avatar has a fan

of course i haven't been online a lot cos of these last few days of so much fun and the new girl in my life (Kat) is helping me stay away from booze
          http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

Coming Up Roses

That is so excellent girl. You deserve to be happy and I love to hear you so excited!

PS I love your avatar too. )

Comment

Coming Up Roses

Hi existence how lovely to hear you are on the way up again..keep having fun without the booze if you can.....hope it works out for you

Regards Cassy

Comment

Working...
              X