Hypnosis question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypnosis question

I JUST got my hynosis CD's yesterday and finally relaxed in bed to listen to Clearing last night. I was not wearing earphones and fell asleep, my eight year wondered in and got into bed with me. IF he heard anything, is there anything that could have a negative impact on him or should I wear ear phones at all times when listening? I am a single mom and I feel like I never have a single moment to myself, he is prone to nightmares since his dad was in a bad car wreck. Anythoughts ya'll have would be a great help - good news is I SLEPT!

Hypnosis question

I don't have kids, but I was a little concerned with DH listening to the sleep learning tapes. He's not drinking these days due to another issue, but isn't much of a drinker anyway. The other morning he came zombie like into my office saying, "I will not drink wine, I will not drink wine" ha-ha funny guy. I had the idea the CDs were disturbing my dog, because she was whimpering and running in her sleep, but she's fine now. There is nothing damaging in the tapes - the suggestions aren't anything you wouldn't do consciously, same for your boy. In fact, there are probably hypno tapes to help him overcome nightmares!
    "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Hypnosis question

Thanks

very true they might help him relax a bit easier!:thanks:

Comment

Hypnosis question

I play the subliminal at work just to see if it affects my employees.:nutso: I still haven't found a way to test it.:b&d:
        Bear
        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
        X