PTA hair who Knew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTA hair who Knew?

yesterday, having a semi bad day decided to go on impulse and get a new haircut. (Never do this, leads to regret) Anyway went from near shoulder length hair to super short serious "film at 11 hair" Today husband was home ill, so I ran out to do errands since I had a dog sitter. I have been hit on more today than in the past 5 years. All I can figure out is the short hair, nothing else is different. Maybe they think I have a bunch of kids at home and need a quick diversion. I haven't the foggiest idea. I always thought men peferred the long locks. Oh well going to enjoy it while it last, because Greg really dosen't like it!
    Smiles
    Mar

PTA hair who Knew?

Tee hee! I had my past shoulder-length hair cut right off last summer and it was super short as well. I was hit on, and had men looking at me - it was pretty darn cool! The only thing is I HATED IT! I hated it so much that I wanted to try to put 'plant fertilizer' on my head to make it grow back. Really, it did run through my mind out of desperation. My hair now is about an inch below my ears and I just LOVE it!

Anyway, short hair is super sexy. Men love it - they love the site of a woman's neck. It is always nice to change things up once in a while.

Oh, and my hub didn't like it either LOL! At that point I didn't care LOL!!!!

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Oh Mar, enjoy it...enjoy the flirts too!

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Enjoy the attention Mar! A girl has got to love that!

I have a cute little bob cut at the moment with a side part and that tucks behind my ears with a sweeping fringe. I love it but Mr Scoob wants the long locks back again.

Scoob
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Thanks guys, I was actually think about extensions or a wig, Greg hates it that much!!. It looks like Kiera Knightly's short hair cut from a few months back. All you really see are bangs and my HUGE brown eyes, nose and lips. OH well it does grow fast. A wait and see deal. I feel like all I need is a conservative below the knee skirt with a peter pan collar blouse and I could become sweet Mrs. so and so next door who bakes cookies for the neighboorhood.
          Smiles always
          Mar

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Mar, (LOL) I've had my hair cut really short several times...the last time hubby actually admitted that he liked it..I think becuase it was a better haircut and was more feminine..Ithink they say that 'hate' it more because they hate change, and that they 'think' they prefer long hair...trust the postive feedback and enjoy!

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

do men actually prefer lond or short hair reading your comments made me realise that hubbies don,t like it but other men do hence the flirting got me all confused for the record i got mine cut short not to long ago and it has been a real hit with the guys and i love it the hair and the flirting

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

My hubby WANTS me to get it cut shorter. I did a little and he wants more. Of course, I want it longer and it takes FOREVER to grow. As for flirting....I flirt so much anyway, I don't know if guys are flirting more or less. It could be my red convertible too I really like menurgirl: (Don't know what this smilie is but I like it )

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

oooooo....I am getting my hair cut tommorrow & now wondering if I should go short...mmmm....yes I think I will..and color... should I do it professionally .....maybe I will cheat & do Loreal Lt Golden Blonde...been doing L. Medium Golden blonde so long...but... ...I think I need a new look to go along with spring & my renewal......I dunno...advice

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Go for it Chrysa!!

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

DUCK!!!! Help!! Need your advice!

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Hair advice

DUCK!!! IRISH!! CAMPER!! PANSY!!! DILAYNE!!

Please!....Respond..I need your Help?!! Should I go short & blonde or not??? This is important!

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

OK - I just got back from the hairdresser (needed a new do for my job search). I just had it lopped off. Longer in the front with long bangs and short in the back. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I honestly didn't like the short-short cut I had last summer, but I just love this and it is short but with tons of volume. I never knew I could have voluminous hair with it being so darn fine and thin. LOL! Short hair rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to this thread (and I laugh) I have the hair I have always wanted! Thanks Simey for the inspiration!!

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Yes, short hair does rock! Only strong women can wear short hair and it really makes the cheek bones pronounced. Short hair is soooo sexy. If I was a guy, or if I was gay, I could never date a girl who had to spend tons of time on her hair. It is a waste of life energy.

Short hair is sexy. And blonde short hair is even better Chrysa- go for it but only if it is not too much lighter than your natural shade. I hate the fake look or seeing the roots grow out. Makes one look like a cheap tramp when the roots grow out. Yes, one of my pet peeves.

I have gone pixie short many times and it feels so cathartic. Like I just cut away everything in my life I do not like and I left it all @ the salon. Makes me a new me. So, I continue to go short often. Ok, TMI.

Comment

PTA hair who Knew?

Short, grey hair.
                              The greyer, the better.

Comment

Working...
                              X