Can an AF person drink this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering, are the "non alcohol beers" O.K. to have one or two in company ? How about those fruity sparkelling drinks that are .5 % ? I'm just fine with pop if anybody here thinks that would be a better idea... Just packing for the weekend and I have some of these beverages down in my laundry room from along time ago... Thanks for your opinions I cherish them... :l ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

The Beers have so little alcohol in them that I don't think you will find them a problem. The problem I experienced with them was that they were not always available when everyone I was with were drinking beer so I eventually decided I could probably drink a few beers with no problem.. Many bottles of vodka and liters of wine later, I am again over 20 days AF.

Maybe you won't have this problem, but it is something to think about.
    Bear
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

I do pretty good with them. I have a N/A beer to start with then a regular beer or just ave the N/A beer sometimes. I am moderating so it is working ok for me.

Sammys

Comment

The fruity sparkling ones I think are 5% and not .5%. Almost like a beer.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Nib sweetie, stick with your orange soda!!! Safer that way!!!!

Comment

The beer is okay I think; I drank that lots. Some are not that bad tasting too, some are gross. The fake wine is okay. My dad can drink that stuff and there is 0% in the stuff I get him and he really likes it. He drinks it like pop though; and it taste like the real thing and gives him no desire to have real wine.

Comment

I'm with LUV on this one. When I've been AFin the past, the NA beers would give me an eensy weensy buzz, just enough to get me slurping a whole six pack of the things. But I tend to be a lightweight after just a few days AF, so maybe I'm sensitive. BTW, NA wine is just WRONG, unfit for humans, but the Arial NA champagne is somewhat drinkable, moreso than Martinelli's. In any case, Kaliber seems to be the most palatable NA beer. I find my favorite non-sweet beverage is solar tea made with a 2 herbal teabags, plus 2 decaf black tea bags, like Tazo and Constant Comment orange pekoe.
              "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

I recently tried a n/a beer for the first time. Tasted pretty good actually - Coors NA beer.

I had two. I could feel it ...maybe...
                I bought it a week or so ago and still have 4 left. But I think it might be a temptation to do the real thing.

Just wanted to try it.
                Lisa

Comment

Think diet orange crush, d. cream soda, and d. rootbeer looks pretty good for the weekend. That's what will be packed... Thanks All !! A packin' I will go !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                  X