Fixing DrinkTracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing DrinkTracker

Apologies to those of you who are still having problems accessing DrinkTracker, but we're closing in on a solution. The programming team who works with us on this was delayed in getting started, but they're now ready to begin.

As some of you know, we did preliminary trouble shooting last month. This required changing passwords for a couple of you, and we'll need to access your accounts in the same way again. If you'd like to continue working with us, please PM me so we can move forward. If anyone else is unable to log on to DrinkTracker, contact me and we'll do our best to get you connected.

For those of you who are new, DrinkTracker is a free, online tool available to all registered members. It can help you limit your daily alcohol intake, whether you've adopted a program of abstinence or moderation. You can publish the results with those of other members or keep them completely private.

You'll find a link to DrinkTracker on the forum home page under "Miscellaneous". Once there, log on at the bottom of the page using your regular MWO user ID and password. It's pretty easy to figure out once there.

Thanks in advance for your help as we chase out the gremlins. :-)

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Fixing DrinkTracker

I must be in the right pew, but wrong church!
    I can't find miscellaneous on the home page.
    Also RJ, I seem to like this board better than the EZ. Are we going over to EZ or will this on remain active??

Comment

Fixing DrinkTracker

Funny...

Well, at least you're in the right place. :-)

That was probably confusing: I meant "Miscellaneous" on the *forum* home page. Go here and you'll find it close to the bottom...white letters in the blue horizontal bar.

You must be an old timer! Glad to have you here again. And yes, this is the message board we're now using (powered by vBulletin technology.) It allows us much more flexibility and is feature rich. Glad you like it.

Welcome back!

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Fixing DrinkTracker

RJ, I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer , but I could not figure out what to do after I got logged into drink tracker. I know, I know, "earth to bear", "earth to bear". I will probably kick myself when I find out what to do, but I could not get past day 1. Are instructions posted anywhere?

Duh
        Bear
        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Fixing DrinkTracker

MDBiker

I haven't used it yet but look at the very bottom of the screen. It tells you to click on the word "here" to log in. Do that and it will bring you to a new screen and ask you to sign in with the id and password for the message board.

Comment

Working...
          X