Hi Accountable for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Accountable for me

I noticed in a few of your posts you want to give up smoking. Have you read Allen Carr's Easy Way to Quit Smoking? It was the only thing that helped me to quit about four years ago and I haven't looked back- I'd definately recommend it to anyone. He wrote a similar book about alcohol, which I read in January and it had absolutely no impact on me at all! Hey ho can't win them all at once!!

Hi Accountable for me

WoW! I awoke from a nap (how lazy am I??? I laugh, can't believe I dosed off! So unlike me!) - checked out the board and here is this nice thread just for me! Thanks Nicole!

Actually no, I haven't read it. Someone mentioned it to me a couple of days ago and I was going to pick it up this weekend at the mall. I am willing to do anything to quit smoking at this point. My smoking is bothering me just as much as the drinking was - want to quit so badly. I only smoke a few a day depending on my boredom level LOL, but I am 35 with a 2 year old and I really need to quit all of the bad addictions in my life for her. I know for me too. All of these addictions ARGH!

Thank you for thinking of me! Truly sweet indeed! I have cut down the last couple of days, but I haven't completely stopped yet. I am going to buy the book and give it a shot. Congrats on your 4 year quit ! Very inspiring to me!

Comment

Working...
    X