Apologies - but I'm still here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all my friends here - I haven't been around the site much for a while. But I am not gone and have been checking in and reading the fabulous posts when I can. The last two weeks - especially the last week - have been extremely busy at work. I go in early, stay late, come home and work several hours at home at night. This is only a temporary situation and it will be over in a week and then I'll be pretty much off for the summer. The good thing is when I am real busy, it's very easy to stay AF. But I worry about this summer. Those long lazy hot afternoons - you know what I'll want!! Keep me strong!
    Love to you all :h
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Mags, nice to see your smiling feet. yeah long hours anticipating summer...... I am with you. happy friday rudemama

Comment

Mags, We'll keep you strong, just stick around. Summer is such a fun time and always a time we need to stay in check. Enjoy yourself and just keep coming back here.

:beach:
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

At least the little piggy didn't go wee wee wee all the way home! I have mised those little tootsies as well. Don't work to hard and check in as often as you can.
        Smiles
        Mar

Comment

Hi Mags!

The more time you put in the more you say to yourself "is it worth losing all that effort & time" and the easier the decision will be. You'll do fine. Missed those smiling toes & glad your still around!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X