CALM powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CALM powder

Just wanted to share a great find with those of you that are having trouble sleeping, cuz I sure was after cutting back! I took the GABA, the Calms Forte, and I take a progesterone cap at night also, but it just wasn't cutting it....I have a friend that has a masters degree in Oriental Med., and she suggested CALM powder, its a nutritional supplement, magnesium, which is great for the side effects of topa also, and incredible for SLEEP......you just mix it with water, or I mix it with hot green decaff. tea, and sip it an hour before bedtime, it works and I awake rested, and alert, which with Rx items, I didn't.....Just wanted to share, get it at any good health food store, Whole Foods, Central Market, etc.....its only about 21.00 for a 3 mo. supply.....
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

CALM powder

Thanks for the tip. My hubby could use some......
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

CALM powder

I'm going to experiment with taking a tsp. with the Kudzu if I get that "antsy" "itchy to pull the cork" thing too.....I'm betting it'll settle us down, the only side effect is a tad looser bowels, so that's when you know to back down a tad....Everyone hang tight, its TGIF....whew.....
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

CALM powder

Ta muchly...even after al this time...my sleeping patterns still aren't quite right...it all goes fine for a few weeks, and then, for some reason, I'm back to waking up at 3:00 in the morning again...I shall be ramming this down the piehole as soon as I can find some...is Calm powder it's official name? Do I just go to a Chinese herbalist to get it? There are many of those near me, so I'm off on a hunt.......report will follow.....if I wake up

Thanks for the tip bud

Comment

CALM powder

Hi Tex!
          I was wondering what Calm powder was!
          I take magnesium everyday already @ 400mg.
          It is magnesium oxide.
          What is the difference?
          And do you get flavored or plain?

I wake up at about 3:00 am also and get up and read for awhile.
          Sometimes I will take a 2-3 mg of melatonin even at that hour to get a few more hours sleep.
          Yuck!
          I wannnnnnnnna sleep all night!

Love you all!
          Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

CALM powder

Is it made by a company called Longevity Science? I googled it a found a few different calm powders. Thanks! Once I hear back I am totally gonna buy it!

if you send a link with a pic of it that would be great!
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

CALM powder

Any word on which Calm Powder to buy????
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
              X