Campral and topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral and topa

Does anyone take topa and campral? I found that campral did nothing for me - how many and how often do people take it to be effective ?

By the way does anyone have a job which prohibites them going to GP for meds for alcholism - don't know what the law is like in US - but in UK if you are a healthcare professional they are entitled to look up you notes - which is my case.

Thanks for any info!!!

Love S

Campral and topa

Hi S,
    I'm not sure about the topa and campral thing. There is a post about campral and gabapentin which is another anticonvolsant drug, that might help.
    But as far as med records go some people have managed to get their doctors to put that the topa is for migranes or they buy online and just do it themselves.
    Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Campral and topa

Thanks for the info

Comment

Campral and topa

Normally the camral is taken three times a day 666 mg per dose (2x333mg). I have never heard of anyone taking both campral and topamax; so I don't know.
        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Campral and topa

Dear MDBiker

I noticed last year you were in Texas as a location. I am in Minnesota and trying to buy Campral. The only website I've found that carries it doesn't offer the USA as a registration/shipping location. Can you tell me where I can get it? Thanks, J.

Comment

Campral and topa

I never ordered it but found 2 sites that offer it for someone. Don't know if they deliver to U.S. Don't know if person ordered it or not.

Buy Campral online in 333mg; cheap drug prices and information

and

Campral (Acamprosate) - No Prescription, Lowest Price - Buy Online Campral Pharmacy - Order Discount Campral Drug Cheap
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Campral and topa

Hi Serenity,

There's a lot of stuff written about this in this Forum - take a look, you'll probably find what you're looking for, and more!!!

F.

PS I have a rock with the word Serentiy in English and Chinese written on it on my desk at work. Everytime someone threatens my serentiy I throw it at them :H
              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Campral and topa

Boy, there is a big problem in the UK with respect to your medical records.

I think the way it works is you sign a disclosure allowing anyone to look at your records, as a term for your employment (this includes any organiozation that has medical insurance for employee sickness/disability). You have the right to edit what the doctor provides, but if you edit something, that raises suspicion. I would talk to your doctor and ask him or her not to write sensitive things in your notes, because if you get a job that requires disclosure, that doctor will be obliged to provide the full record. Think about the things you say to your GP. I.e. if ou tell the specifics, that you are drinking two bottles a night, they might write that down and it will be there for those who look.

You can lie on application forms. but I imagine that if you got sick related to one of the things you lied about, you might not be covered by insurance. Chances are, people won't go to the trouble of investigating your records.

Comment

Working...
                X