I give up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up

I came to this site so many times when I first saw it, I then spent less time becos I spent a lot of time fighting to make my small company work. I then learnt that my friends were jealous that my cottage company did so well......hell I should just be a drunk. Why??? cos I do better than anyone else drunk than my sober friends do. I'm sick of it .......

Hey Boss... I am African so forget the 'Ha' in your message.

Hell I thought this place was magic... but I was stupid. This ain't made for East Africans.
    A BushBaby with Attitude

I give up

At risk of not making too much sense of further frustrating you, what's going on Elizabeth. Are you mad at people here or at home?
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I give up

Hi Elizabeth,
      I am married to an African and get a lot out of this site, sometimes I don't post but just read.
      Are you ok?
      Just believe - that's all you have to do

:lilangel:

Comment

I give up

No I am not OK. I am furious.. and sick and tired of being the good lass. Time I said to HELL WITH EVERYONE. I need to have lessons in being NASTY.
        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

OK,
          I'll leave you to it 'cos I am desperate for a drink (17 days AF -so won't have one)
          - it's 11.10pm here and I just got back from husbands shop and I have been there since
          9am and picked kids from school and took them with me and I'm shattered,
          sorry you're not OK,
          luv
          Angellina -x-

Comment

I give up

Elizabeth,

I agree with Kate ..... use that attitude to beat whatever is bothering you .....

But still remember that we are here for you you need us ..........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

I give up

You r wrong. Time to give up this.
              A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

This? What is this?
                I took you for a very strong willed woman who never gave up on anything, am I wrong?
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I give up

I want to go to bed but your anger has me wondering what has happened?

Can't you tell us, someone may be able to help?

Comment

I give up

Elizabeth don't give up please.

I've read many of your posts and you are an inspiration. You are a stong person so don't throw the towel in.

I'm sorry you are feeling down and I hope you feel better soon.

We'd miss you Elizabeth, I've talked to you in chat and you sounded very passionate about your work so ignore those who are jealous.

Kitty
                    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                    Confucius

Comment

I give up

Nobody pushes Bush Baby around, Elizabeth the hell with them! Not you, you have tried to hard, came to far to let a few mean spirited jealous indivuals,bring you down. you are African! you belong there, No one can't take that or your fighting spirit away from you. You are my friend I value you and I don't want you to quit! Keep being Elizabeth!!!
                      Love You my friend
                      Mary

Comment

I give up

No.. u r right I am very strong willed... but I have a right to say enough is enough.
                        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I give up

Elizabeth, we are here for you , please let us help you? What has happened????

Your posts in the past have been so inspiring? We love you????

Please let us help you love .........
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

I give up

Elizabeth, please listen to the advice above. You have to fight for what you want, and what you believe. Take care of yourself too.

pixie
                            AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

I give up

Maybe enough is enough for tonight only? Be furious throw something, yell out. Curse me into the African air!! do whatever it takes until you are back to the calm full spirited woman I know. you are not a quitter!
                              Mar

Comment

Working...
                              X