PDA

View Full Version : Where are you guys????

betty boop
May 11th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Guys, you have your own section, but can't be bothered to post ..

It takes a woman once again to take control ..........

Support me here girls ............ PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

lushy
May 11th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Maybe they need typing lessons? Just a thought......

Flip
May 12th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Girls girls girls, think about it - it's because it's called "guy's group"....

all the girls come here to check them out, so it scares them away... if you really want them to open up and come out of thier hidey holes, we need a "girl's group".....

they'll be hanging around like old dogs with thier tongues hanging out! woof!

KatieSmiles
May 12th, 2007, 07:35 PM
exactly flip!

K:)

morrison
May 12th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Flip;135024 wrote: Girls girls girls, think about it - it's because it's called "guy's group"....

all the girls come here to check them out, so it scares them away... if you really want them to open up and come out of thier hidey holes, we need a "girl's group".....

they'll be hanging around like old dogs with thier tongues hanging out! woof!
Maybe for some, but I'm not into the girl on girl thing. I want a girl all to myself. I'm a selfish bastard. ;)

Popeye
May 12th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Release the hounds.

morrison
May 12th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Hey Popeye. Guess I'm getting older, but I'm looking for a lady, not a little girl. You know what I mean?

Flip
May 12th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Pity about that Morrison, if you were looking for a woman I'd suggest myself, and a new life in Australia, but never mind, if it's a lady you want, surely it's a lady you shall get!!

:-)

morrison
May 12th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Hey Flip. Just PM me if you come to Vegas. I don't see myself living in Ausratlia though. Bulldozer ants. Aussies have to be the toughest and craziest people in the world. God bless you, but I don't think I could handle you. :H

Flip
May 12th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Scared of a challenge Morrison???