Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudzu questions

firstly can one take it if one is on medication ie anti depressants
    i went to my local health shop and they never heard about it . how much does it cost in the uk and how often do you take it etc

thanks

kudzu questions

Hi Jay

I got Ge Gen concentrated Kudzu powder (GKH brand) from Chineseherb.co.uk!, the UK largest independent online retailer of Chinese patent formulas products and more..., Traditional Chinese Medicine It cost ?8.95 for 100g and has been mentioned by Gillian McKeith. I wanted to try and source as much as possible in the UK also. Download the product info from web - as there is not clear info on bottle. it is crucial to get the right concentration of active ingredients and I am not sure if this one has it - so - I have also ordered off this website to try that. I cannot say I have had huge measurable effect as yet - but - am not sure. I have also ordered Topa and CDs but am using Georgia Fosters CD which came with her book 'The Drink less Mind' which is superb. it really helps us to understand where the 'stinkin thinkin' comes from - which is a trigger for many to drink (poor self dialogue, inner critic out of control etc).

I also tried to find All One through a UK source - no luck but, had Hemp protein powder in my cupboard and it contains all the amino acids at least (its a bit yucky though - i will use it up and look for something better). Bouhgt it in the health aisle at one of the supermarkets - Waitrose probably.

hope that is useful

Cheers

Mary
    Wine tomorrow, wine yesterday but NO wine today

Comment

kudzu questions

Thats wierd,,,,,see the blue writing... i did not write that???
      Wine tomorrow, wine yesterday but NO wine today

Comment

kudzu questions

I have not heard of anyone haveing adverse reactions to Kudzu and other drugs. Many of us are taking it with anti-depressants and other drugs. You may want to ask your Dr. or Pharmacist, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.
        bear
        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

kudzu questions

Hi Jay, I joined the suscriber thingy on here and got some free, lushy swears by one from this site. I take antidepressants with it and haven't had any problems.

Nice to see you around love xxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

kudzu questions

Jay, there is no worries about taking the Kudzu with antidepressants but I can tell you there is a HUGE difference in the quality of what you can buy from this site. I know they ship to the UK as well.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

kudzu questions

Jay, talk to your doctor about Kudzu. It tends to make my heart race. So I only take it sparingly. I still haven't asked my dr. about it but plan to Tuesday.But I am incredibly medication sensitive. L-Glut and evening oil of primrose have been my saving graces. And of course the support I recieve here, Keep fighting the good fight Jay!
              Smiles
              Mar

Comment

kudzu questions

thanks for the replies ill ask my p doc about it next week. i know drinking on anti depressents dilutes the effect somewhat is there any point taking them whilst still having a drink problem ?...... i take vit c b vits and milkthistle complex just to tide things over.
                i checked drug tracker and it siad there was no interaction betwen kudzu and celexa
                love all

Comment

Working...
                X