The Meaning of Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Meaning of Life

I've just figurerd out that if when I wake up each morning and tell myself, "Life is good" and "Today is going to be wonderful" and " God loves ME" and "today I'm not going to drink" it really helps, I'm probably slow on the uptake, but by saying this to myself, over and over, I'm changing the way I think, and I did manifest a pair of really cool black long boots from Vinnies for $5.00, and a couple of great parking spots, so it's encouraged me to think, Today is going to be wonderful"... Just wanted to pass it on.

Love you all lot's xxx Jas
    :thanks: :h

The Meaning of Life

Will certainly give it a try! Sounds good to me.

Comment

The Meaning of Life

Post little notes around....that say your beautiful, your worth it, etc...

Comment

The Meaning of Life

Jas,

I agree that there really is energy to our thoughts and our thoughts create our reality. Maybe not 100% but to a large degree. Never underestimate the power of thought.

Well, now I feel bad because on the Thread Killer thread, I just locked lushy in a dark room. Oh well...

Comment

The Meaning of Life

Jas-right on....

Nothing is stronger than positive reinforcement. Have a great day!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

The Meaning of Life

Awwwwwww, thanks Jas:l
            :h :h :h :h

Comment

The Meaning of Life

Hey I scored a new pair of green flip flops that say "Life Is Good" on them!!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

The Meaning of Life

Just cleaning all the dog's nose prints off the door. Such beautiful simple creatures. They accept themselves for who they are. are comfortable just being themselves. Just loads of unconditional love. Always ready to give and recieve love. Never judgemental. We all could learn a lot from a dog.
                Closest thing to heaven; a cold wet nose!
                Smiles
                Mar

Comment

Working...
                X