Bad day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad day!

This is my first REALLY bad day since going AF ...funny it is just now hitting me so hard. I have been thinking, man this isn't so hard. Should have known...depressed today though too...Mama was supposed to come home and hasn't yet...running a low grade fever. Maybe tonight, who knows....we're all exhausted. This is our first Mother's Day together is 19 years...... I am grouchy today. My daughter forgot it was Mother's Day. Been craving alcohol all day. Haven't gave in though...none in the house so I am good. 28 days AF today! Here's to 29...

Bad day!

Hang in there baby, right there with ya, Grouchy myself I got a rushed phone call because my Mom reminded Noelle to call. Hope your Mom gets come home tonight.but 29 A/F days are looking pretty good on you! I'm here always, friend
    love Ya
    Mar
    I trying to up load some photos on gallery and having a bear of a time. While Greg is watching The Breakup for the 35th time. Anything with Vince Vaughn. Greg's man crush!

Comment

Bad day!

Well done on 28 days. You are coping well with the disappointments. Day 29 will be here before you know it. Keep strong.:l
      Enough is enough

Comment

Bad day!

Here's to 29 LUV, You are doing so great with all that you have going on, I admire you.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Bad day!

Hang in there Luv. Maybe a little L-glut will help. You do have a lot on your plate right now. You are doing great
          bear
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Bad day!

Glad you're hanging in Luv, 28's brilliant and 29's another day! Congratulations for doing so well :goodjob:
            :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
            Goals:
            Days 1-7 DONE
            Days 8-14 DONE
            Days 15-21 DONE
            30 days DONE
            60 days
            100 days

Comment

Bad day!

29 is great!!!!! Keep at it.

I have not heard anything from my daughter, either. It hurts.

Despite they forget, we are great mums!

:flower:

Comment

Bad day!

Got home a little earlier today and spend the day doing barn chores... You are doing so well Luv, and to share your feelings with us at this time is truely a compliment to all of us... We are humbled to be there whenever you might need us. You are truely an amazing woman and it's OK to have all those feelings.. Tomorrow is a new day 30 !!! And that's just the beginning of something better to come... Love Ya, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Bad day!

heya Luvs! hang in there and it will pass. MDBiker is right, take a few extra supps and get that edge off. type with you on chat soon. 30 days right around the corner!!!!
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bad day!

Stay strong, Luv. You can do this! Hopefully all of our positive energy is reaching you through the computer. Focus on how happy you will be when you wake up tomorrow knowing you've won the battle against alcohol another day. Look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Hugs,

Julie

Comment

Bad day!

Luv, you are doing so well. this day will test you and only make you stronger. Stick with it Luv.

Scoob
                      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Bad day!

Hang in there. Luv. You can do this. Think of how wonderful you will feel in the morning knowing that you've won the battle against alcohol another day. Hopefully, all of our positive energy is reaching you through this computer. Good luck. I look forward to hearing from you in the morning.

Hugs,

Julie

Comment

Bad day!

I MADE IT...DID IT..whatever we want to call it...I won for this time anyway! Barely, but I did. Had I had a bottle of wine in the house...OR it have hit on any day but Sunday...we can not buy alcohol here on Sunday..forget it, but it didn't. I madde it through. Thanks again for being here!

Comment

Bad day!

Glad, you saw it through, as you will continue to to day after, after day. You stay strong
                            Love Ya
                            Mar

Comment

Bad day!

Stay strong. You have been such an inspiration. xx

Comment

Working...
                              X