Happy Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Monday

Hi all! Just wanted to stop in and say Happy Monday.

I had a pretty uneventful weekend (thank god) I think things are going well over all.

Anyone do anything fun over the weekend?

Happy Monday

Happy Monday to all!! CKE glad you had a good although quite weekend. Mine was busy but uneventful, so all in all pretty good.
    Smiles
    Mar

Comment

Happy Monday

Uneventful has taken on new meaning....it means a good weekend without drinking. Starting my 4th AF day. Listening to the hyno tapes. Don't know if they have caused this but I have been having some of the most deep sleep. Great. Everyone cheers!

DW

Comment

Happy Monday

Crazy busy but totally satisfying weekend! Took my son to Color Me Mine Pottery and he picked out a little heart-shaped jewelry case to paint that said 'I Love Mom' on top of it. Took him an hour to do the painting (me is meticulous to a fault) but was so proud when he gave it to her for Mother's Day.

Wrapped up Sunday by heading to Dairy Queen and buying ice cream for all!! Hope that all you Mom's had a wonderful Mothers Day!
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Happy Monday

i didnt have a brill day yesterday i was desperate for a drink very grumpy and ended up stomping upstairs feeling sorry for myself stupid or what ? didnt drink though
          feel better today lol

Comment

Happy Monday

Good for you hereatlast. Sometimes if we can put it out of our minds it will go away.

I had a good weekend. Saw a movie with the wife and was only 1 of 3 men in the theater. Too much estrogen, but the movie was pretty good.
            bear
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
            X