INSPIRATIONAL PODCASTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INSPIRATIONAL PODCASTS?

Roberta Jewel gave a website address to link to with great downloads of inspirational messages by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Some of the topics I downloaded were Body Focus | Living in Inspiration | Learning from your Addiciton , and many more. She had the great suggestion to download to your ipod so you could listen while you worked out, but I'm not an Ipod person, but I figured out how to put it on a CD and since I travel on the road, I can listen to them in the car.

Now being the addictive personality that I am, I want more (of course) and I want to see if I can come up with more messages to listen to while I drive....keeping my mind constantly flooded with positive thoughts is very important and I can't listen to my hypno cd's while driving! :H

Thought I would put this message out to y'all and see if anybody has websites to share.

thanks so much!
    It's a brand new day!

INSPIRATIONAL PODCASTS?

Hayhouseradio.com is a good one. They have all sorts of authors and teachers, and it is all podcasted. I lisrten to them on my ipod as I commute. However, since it is a radio station, they do have commercial breaks, and most take callers, which is sometimes annoying, and sometimes exactly whay i need to hear What is the web address you were using?
    Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

INSPIRATIONAL PODCASTS?

drwaynedyer.com is the website and his interviews are on the hayhouseradio.com. I never thought about taking time to look and see what else was on that website. duh!!!! Thanks so much!! Will go back and do some looking. And yes, you are right, the callers and commecial breaks are annoying. They are dr. Dyer's interviews, too.
      It's a brand new day!

Comment

Working...
      X