Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Topa Today

Hi all

got my topa today.... 100mg tablets so split one immediately (in 4) with the kitchen knife and took first dose. Got a proper tablet splitter from the chemist today - amazing the gadgets you just don't know about until you need them??? Anyways... I have been doing drinktracker and have just about been managing for last few weeks. Feel much better in myself and really feel focusing on the problems IN ME rather than the problems in my solution of choice - is a really good strategy. Im going to keep on going on - focusing on the solution......

Im off to Gemany for a conference/social for the next week or so, so, posting will be a problem, but, I will continue to titrate up from my current 25mg and see how it goes and report back upon my return.

love to you all XXXXXX
    Wine tomorrow, wine yesterday but NO wine today

Got my Topa Today

That's awesome and keep up that great attitude!

Once you take alcohol out of the equations, many good things fall into place. Keep focusing on you! You deserve it!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X