Symphora: A supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone struggling check out this supplement. In the last week it has done wonders for me. Within an hour I am alert, focused, feel no tension, have an overall sense of well being and happiness. I am only taking 1 a day, which 2 is the reccomended dose. I started it to help combat the effect of Zoloft withdrawl, which I am coming off of slowly. Today I ended up in the alcohol section of Target...when I got to the end of the aisle I realized that no emotion was triggered as it usually is around alcohol. Then I stopped and looked at the alcohol more out of curiosity...to see if something in me would arise. I just had a sense of neither wanting it or not wanting it...I actually walked away in amazement.

Also, I usually have awful PMS....and this is my week...and there is not a trace of that either.

I am back on track in the AF department....

Hope all is well with everyone!

Kim

Glad you are back on track K! I will check out Symphora. Thanks for the tip.

I am on track today. Made it to the gym this evening instead of the wine aisle. Feels 1000x better.

Comment

Karma,
      I am going to give it a whirl. The whole tension thing has me intrigued.
      Nice avatar lucky.
      Abby

Comment

glad to report

Lucky glad to hear that you are doing well. Abby it does seem to take care of the tension I carried in my neck and shoulders.

Still very happy with the effect this has had for me. Thus far I have no adverse reactions to report.

I don't think that this would have been a solution for me in the midst of my drinking problem, rather it seems to help wrap up loose ends that can be dangerous for me with the anxiety.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Kim

Comment

Thanks for sharing I am going to check it out, it sounds like something I could use.
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Wow! Symphora looks great; the whole cortisol thing is up the Swannee with me - adrenal exhaustion etc etc... it was the start of my over-drinking really...drip feeding alcohol which produces cortisol in the body gave me the energy to get thru the day - but at what cost?! So, is it ok as in not addictive (really doubt it of course; that's the point!) and not actually the taking of all that stuff in SSRI's?? (alcohol isn't cortisol of course, it only did that in me coz my adrenals were knackered!)

It's amazing this place - tap on the mouse and up comes just what you've been looking for for ages in soooh many different ways.

Symphora can be shipped to the UK if I wait a month and buy the ship it comes on but... if it works! Does anyone have any UK info on it or anything?

I'm glad it's working for you, Kim. No PMS - how wonderful!

Hope all is well with you all.
            Love
            Feet x
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi all! Went to natural pharmacy and got something similar yesterday called Seriphos for adrenal support. Told the pharmacist about my antidepressant withdrawal anxiety and sleepless nights and he suggested it. I just started taking it so I cannot tell any difference yet...

Mary

Comment

This stuff saved me

when coming off the anti-depressants. I stopped taking it for awhile...but recently picked it back up. I feel the difference within an hour...so if it is taking longer than that it may not be what you need.

I am very interested in Happy's post about the l-theanine and phenibut. I had read some things that discouraged me from taking the l-theanine...but better understanding her report and Neil's I will at least give it whirl for stressful times.

Comment

Working...
                X