Ongoing Toprimate Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am attaching the website of Dr. Bankole Johnson, the principal researcher for the original research on toprimate. He is now at the C.A.R.E. center for addiction research at the University of Virginia and is having ongoing success with the use of toprimate.

UVa Center for Addition Research and Education

Dr. Johnson was also featured on the recent documentary on addiction on HBO where people talk about their successes with toprimate. See HBO Online
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

The link did not come through for some reason. Could you try again? I would be interested in reading it. Thanks!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lushy, Here's the website for the C.A.R.E. center and toprimate research again. If it doesn't work, go to the general discussion session and look under the "Need to find documentation" thread. I posted it there too and it works.

UVa Center for Addition Research and Education
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

Thanks! That second link worked...
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Did you notice that the article said that you should not split the pills because they can lose their effectiveness quickly?

Thanks for the link by the way.
          If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Yes thank you for pointing that out rot.....I said something awhile ago about splitting pills (saying that I read you're not suppose to & that the labels on my pill bottle state so)-it got shot down & someone said that the only reason you shouldn't is because of the bitter taste. Thanks, I knew I read it somewhere & wasn't losing my mind!

Thanks for the reading!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Wikipedia on Topiramate

Topiramate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
              X