Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adrafinil

Hi,

Does anyone take adrafinil? If so what dosage do you start on or recommend titrating to?

Nicole

adrafinil

Hi I took it for the first 5 weeks on topa. bought on line from nubrain.com

absolutely bloody marvelous stuff. No side effects other than below. no topa dopa. Took 2 pills a day I seem to remember. tells you what to take on the packet.

warning: kills yr appetite stone dead. not to be recommended if you are already skinny (I wasn't so this was GREAT!!)

Rip x

Comment

adrafinil

I just gor mine today.. thank you for the confidence! I am upping my dose to 100mgs, so I hope it helps!
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

adrafinil

Thanks Ripley, that's very helpful. Not a side effect I mind having either! Did you find it took a wahile building up in the system of did it take a little while?

Nicole x

Comment

adrafinil

Med Mama, could you let me know how you get on with yours? Good luck!

Nicole x

Comment

adrafinil

*grumbles* I ordered mine almost nine days ago! Did it take this long for everyone else? The topa is making me a zombie, and I'm only at 50.

Comment

adrafinil

It took about 2 weeks to show up. I haven't tried it yet though, as my topa delivery got lost, and it has been over a month since I ordered it! I should have it in about 1-2 weeks Good luck
              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

adrafinil

Nicole, no it worked straight off. I got a bit of a "buzz" off it to be truthful. Frankly I wanted to carry on taking it for longer... (bad girl)

Rip x

Comment

adrafinil

Can you only take the med for a short while?

Comment

adrafinil

dunno, I only needed to take it for a short while whilst titrating up to 150mg topa. i have no topa dopa at all now. I have read on these boards that some people use adrafinil periodically when they need to be "sharp" for work etc. I do believe however it can affect liver fucntion so it is not something I think you should muck about with without a Dr's supervision long term.

K

Comment

adrafinil

Hi,

I also ordered the Arafinil and liked it. Probably too much like Ripley. I have only taken it a few times and then just took one pill in the a.m. Felt great. I was concerned about the potential effect on the liver so have not taken it much. I have just ordered Piracetam from Nubrain.com and that has similar effects as Adrafinil but no reported toxcicity to the body. I will let you know when it arrives and how it works. Apparently, they have quite a few repeat customers for Piracetam and it is close in price to Adrafinil.

K
                      mombytheocean

Comment

adrafinil

I think most of the meds and alcohol can muck up our liver functiion.... I have read a lot of articles on most, and most have many side effects... I think I might rather be more alert than lost in space ( like most nights) not real funny. but ha ha

Comment

adrafinil

Can't spell.. without my glasses... how sad

Comment

adrafinil

Please be careful with this medication. I have done some research into it, and it can have some side effects and it is also not FDA approved in the US. It is not illegal to possess, but it is illegal to ship into the US, depending on what you read. The DEA doesn't surrently have it banned, but Modafinil is a controlled substance, and Andrafinil...is likely to be a controlled substance here too soon. For any of you who take drug tests (urine tests) at work, or for any athletic event do not need to take this medication. This is on the controlled list for performance enhancing drugs...and will make your drug test a positive one. I don't mean to scare any of you, I just wanted you to know. If you do order it, please pay attention to the banned substances lists enforced by the DEA, if it appears on that list it becomes something you could get in some serious trouble for if you import it from overseas without a valid prescription (even with a valid prescription, ordering medications from online overseas pharmacies which are not regulated can be illegal and dangerous( meaning dangerous if you do not get the medication you think you are)

Just be careful, Adrafinil does have a low occurance of side effects...so I wouldn't worry if you are taking it, or have ordered it, just keep up on the info.
                            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

adrafinil

Java/Victoria, thanks for your advice on this. I had no idea. I ordered 3 lots of it... way too much in hindsight! Ooops!

Scoobs
                              :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                              X