Hypno-CD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypno-CD's

I've been using the CD's for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I like them.
    Once you get used to the guy's voice and, like he says, try and not analyse the process, it's very, very relaxing. I have a read in bed, then put my personal CD player on and drift away.
    I can't say yet if they definately make any difference to my drinking, but they certainly set me up for a great sleep.

Hypno-CD's

I am glad you like them Pops. I find I have a great sleep when I use them too. Reminds me I need new batteries in my player.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hypno-CD's

Hi Pops,

I just noted in another thread that I get to the heavy legs part and then I drift away - no matter which CD. Also, is the night one supposed to be all weird spacey ufoy sounds?

Confused Otie
      :nutso:

Comment

Hypno-CD's

Does anyone keep the CDs going all through the night?

DW

Comment

Hypno-CD's

DogW,
          I don't have that technology with my simple CD player. RJ talks about using an endless loop type, but I don't have a clue where to buy one.
          I love the CD's, they are so relaxing.
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Hypno-CD's

Dog & Cat,
            Most CD players have it, it is called Play mode and you set it to Repeat (All track repeat) and voila, there you go...

Otie

Comment

Hypno-CD's

I bought an adapter for my Discman CD player so that it plugs into the wall and I don't go through so many batteries and got a pillow speaker, then just put it on repeat. It does make a litte bit of noise when it goes back to the beginning, but boy do I sleep well! Sometimes my mind wanders, it's easier to do in the morning than at night when I get home from work. I think this is helping me the most.
              "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Hypno-CD's

Otie, I'll check it out.
                Thanks Hon, I appreciate it.
                Meow-Meow
                MonaKitty

Comment

Hypno-CD's

Popeye, I think the cd's really make a difference and I need to get a new player - almost forgot until now. The player just goes for 10 minutes and stops. Thanks for the reminder.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hypno-CD's

I've been meaning to ask a question, about the CD's...I don't have an actual CD player, but I do have an Ipod Nano. Has anyone uploaded the hypno CD's to a nano? I'm just not sure if there would be enough space on it...Also do the CD's come w/ directions as to which to listen to first etc? Or do I need to scan back through the book to find out?
                    "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"

:new:

Comment

Hypno-CD's

I haven't copied them to a Nano but it shouldn't be a problem...I copied one of the Subliminal CDs to my computer at work so I could play it in the background at my desk to hear the ocean sounds....should work the same for a Nano....as for the directions...there are directions in the book on what to listen to and when.
                      :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Hypno-CD's

Glad your doing well Popeye. xx

Comment

Hypno-CD's

Gita, I've copied them to my ipod nano okay and its fine. I listen to the subliminal cd through the day while doing other things- watching tv, reading, cooking, chores, driving. The sleep learning I keep it on all night. Thats a bit trickier and takes a bit of getting used to, wearing the earphones while trying to sleep and all you can hear is a stream running all night!! Keep thinking its pouring down then I realise its the cd! I've been using all 4 cds for just over a week now - they do come with instructions Gita and they are very relaxing!! Good luck, Janice
                          AF since 9 May 2012
                          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Hypno-CD's

Hi all, Newbie here...

I've been using the CD's for a couple weeks and find them very very helpful! Not only relaxing but helpful with cravings.

One night I was craving really badly and I just made myself listen to the CD's first. I think it was Disc 1, track 1 and 2. If after I listened to them, I still wanted a drink- then I'd give myself permission. So I listened to them and when I was done, I didn't want to drink at all.

I'm very impressed with them. It could be powerful stuff, or I suppose it could be the placebo effect- but either way, my brain wasn't hounding me to drink anymore.

I also listen to the ocean and the stream one ('subliminal' and 'sleep learning', I think?) when I go to sleep, and I listen for a few hours and then wake up to turn it off.

I don't bother with headphones, though- I just have a small CD player by my bed. I tend to toss and turn while I sleep, so.... headphones are a no-go.

Comment

Hypno-CD's

To Gitawine

I would recommend that you conver the CDs into MP3s first, then upload them to your Nano. MP3s are considerably smaller than that original WAV format of the CD. But in the end it depends on the total capacity of your Nano..or the remaining capacity if you have other songs on there.

You be able to do that with your Itunes software, but I am not certain, I do not own an Ipod but a different device (Cowan A2) that does not require any proprietary software to put songs on it.

Hope this helps answer your question..

Riker
                              Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

Working...
                              X