I'm a nomad ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a nomad ......

Can't post in Monthly Abs (work it out for yourselves!), can't post in Mods (because I don't know if I am modding (hah! a new word!).

With the move and everything I have been just doing whatever I want in the wine department. I've not been going overboard, the most I've had in one night was 5 - even that sounds bad but it didn't feel as if I'd had too much. I've been having around 3 glasses of wine a night since voluntarily jumping off the wagon. I've not been back to the docs because I didn't like the reaction I had to the Revia so don't see how she can do anything else. I know there are other meds to try but I seem to be very drug sensitive so it doesn't really appeal to me to go back for more, albeit different, meds.

Maybe I am moderating.

Here's a question for you Modders - how much is moderation? Perhaps this question has been asked many times before but it has just occurred to me as I type that maybe I am actually moderating and maybe, just maybe I have found my "happy place"?

Am I just kidding myself? I don't know but I do know I can't seem to take meds and I don't have the willpower or desire to have nothing to do with wine.

Any thoughts/comments would be of use.

:thanks:

PS: Gabby ..........missed you like hell.

I'm a nomad ......

I have just read some of the Long Term Modders comments and have had my question answered.

I think the bottom line is that it is each to their own....

Comment

Working...
    X