Great background on brain alcohol and diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I don't post much but have the same problems and do MUCH research. Please read the following links. They have so much great information and background to help everyone.

www.lightconnectiononline...colums.htm

cynthia

cv,

VERY interesting stuff here. TY! Gave them a quick read but know I'll be back to read them again...

Comment

Excellent articles, makes me want to run and take my supps! Appreciate you sharing these links with us.
      Miss Layla

Comment

Great stuff cv! Thank you for sharing these with us. I just skimmed but I'm saving them to read thoroughly. And those Dear Louise articles are a nice bonus too. Keep up the good research!

Deirdre

Comment

Thanks so much, Cynthia--these articles are amazing! Some of this stuff is familiar to me, but much of it is brand new....I have a new understanding of what was going on with me and why alcohol became essential to my well-being--or at least it seemed that way to me! I had no idea that alcohol mimicked all those neurotransmitters...nor about the body-wide GABA receptors...this is totally fascinating stuff and it gives me so much more hope that there really is a physical basis for all this, which means that it can be dealt with by making changes in diet, supplements, etc. I also appreciated his thoughts on the spiritual component to our ongoing healing from what is clearly a devastating illness.

Thanks again!
          best,susan

Comment

cv,

The more of this stuff I read, the more I'm resolving to order the Amino Complete thingie. I'm even having the urge to try stevia again as sugar is fast becoming the enemy too. GOTTA fix the brain! twitch twitch...

Thanks again!

Comment

Oh! And what's that buzz about cromium picolate for sugar cravings? I forget where I read that...

I REALLY gotta learn to edit BEFORE I post... tick, twitch, blink...

Comment

thank you so much that was very very great reading. i'm going to go back and read again. funny because i had taken the 5 htp after a head injury ages ago. hummmm. this was really very good. i have to really ponder today. K

Comment

Thanks from me also Cynthia. I hadn't read these articles before and just read a bit now, but it reinforces much of what RJ has said and the supps we take on this program.

Marcie

Comment

lol, you are all very welcome. I received my GABA and p5p yesterday and took 1 of each...I'm currently only on the 100mg of topa split morning and night, and moderating, not abstaining, but the consumption was on the rise for some reason so I had poured a glass of wine. After taking the GABA/p5p, (I can provide dosages if necessary) I was so relaxed and that glass of wine set literally untouched for two hours...and I was very calm. I had also read about the problems with the GABA crossing the blood/brain barrier though and about the russians creating Phenibut mixed with theanine (phenibut is a type of gaba that crosses better and theanine is an amino) so that arrived today and I took one tablet of that after quite a stressful day and haven't even had the Topa yet and I'm still on the one glass of wine and very relaxed...so, my experiment is working nicely! Also, since I'm a budget hunter with quality, if you need links to big savings for quality, just ask and I'll be happy to provide... Best to all, you are all great and have helped me enormously. Thank you.

Cynthia

Comment

Gaba/Phenibut?

Could you please let me know the site to purchase the Gaba that crosses barrier into brain easier? I am currently using Xanex, but want to be able to just take natural supplements. Thanks so much!

Comment

links

hi cynthia
                        could you please tell me the links for good prices on these supps/meds
                        thanks
                        mike

Comment

Re: links

www.wholesalesupplementstore.com/
                          I have buying from this site for a long time. Although the health store on MWO would be easy too. Gabby

Comment

supplement link

The link for supplements is vitacost.com. I generally get the NSI capsules. I've used this site for years and am very happy.

Comment

complete link

here's the clickable link.

www.vitacost.com

Comment

Working...
                              X