UFC 71 is on now!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC 71 is on now!!

hey Victoria..my UFC pal...you watching this one?

I'll post results if that doesn't blow it for ya!

tonight is Chuck Lidell vs Quentin Jackson. should be a war.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

UFC 71 is on now!!

Wot on urf is this latest batch of gobbledygook from the land of the free all about then??????
    UFC?????
    Chuck Lidell??????????
    Quentybabes?????????

Chuck Lidell sounds like a country singer....as in...."Tonight ladies and gentlemen, for your pleasure and mine, let's hear a big howdy doody fooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr
    CHUCK LIDELL AND THE WAHOOOOONNNNIEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!"

Am I right Deety boy????

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

ha! Melon if I was running the event I'd give you the microphone!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

okay, you gotta tell me what happened, I didnt get to see it!~!!!
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

By the way this is Victoria, I changed my name.
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

Huge upset! I am sure when Determinator gets home he will give you the details.
            Oh - there he is now.

Dx
            * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

Oh God, now I am really curious, please tell me Liddell won....oh my....
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

I am sad, I just went to the website, and read what happened
                James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

I am with the Melon on this one. Stop speaking a foreign language please.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

UFC is the Ultimate Fighter Championship, they get in an octagon shaped ring and fight using mixed martial arts.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

UFC 71 is on now!!

and it's reeeeely entertaining! wooo wooooooo!!!!

don't feel bad Java, you caffeine Queen Liddell was in the hot seat for too long and we needed an upset...especially a surprise upset my goodness!!! I really thought Chuck would win but he lost and he lost in a stand-match to boot! Jackson has definately been working hard and it shows. Chuck threw a left body hook and Jackson instinctively tucked and blocked with his right elbow then immediately countered with a long right hook. Chuck didn't bring his left hand back up (bad habbit) and bing!! right on the chin and he fell hard. Jackson followed up with a couple shots and he went out a second time....when Chuck tried to get up he was pissed because he didn't know what happened, but after talking with big John he calmed down.

Karo Parisyan put on a real show as he beat on and threw Burkman all over the octagon.

The real standout new talent though was Wilson Gouvea...that guy has the whole package...outstanding jiu jitsu, leg kicks, takedown defence, and his punching looks clean...look out for him.
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X