Locations anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locations anyone?

I can't remember who started this thread a few months ago but I found it delightful and would like to resurrect it for the benefit of all newbies. Be as vague or as specific if you like.

I am in Australia - nearest major city Melbourne.

Tawny

Locations anyone?

Coastal Georgia, USA.

Comment

Locations anyone?

Southern Oregon Coast
      & upstream a bit...

Comment

Locations anyone?

Colchester, UK. About an hour North East from London.

Comment

Locations anyone?

Smack dab between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD, right on the edge of the Chesapeake Bay.

Ter

Comment

Locations anyone?

Bribie Island, north of Brisbane, Beautiful one day, perfect the next.

Julie

Comment

Locations anyone?

Far South Coast NSW, Australia (bit above Victorian border)
              MFM

Comment

Locations anyone?

I'm near Frederick, Maryland (alias Fredneck, ) Love it here! Lived outside of DC for many years! I'm going to visit TooMuch and insist upon a boat ride on the Chesapeake! Sans alcohol, of course! Crabs and lemonade, baby!

Then Tawny and MFM in Australia, then Darlene in GA, Then RJ in Alaska, the list goes on. I hope everyone loves me with all these self-generated invites!!!!:lol :lol :lol Can you tell I'm on my first cuppa?
                Love ya!
                Kathy

Comment

Locations anyone?

I'm from New York

Comment

Locations anyone?

Hey YoungAtHeart, I have to say I'm a little hurt you haven't invited yourself to the UK...what wrong??? The rain and stiff upper lip not good enough for you???

--Michelle x

Comment

Locations anyone?

VA/WV. Work in VA but live out in WV.

Beautiful country-just wish there was a mall close by!

-Nina

Comment

Locations anyone?

London sounds great, too, Michelle, I'm up for anything! See, I knew I was being foolish by inviting myself all over the place. I'm flattered that you are insulted I didn't invite myself to you and not relieved! That is what happens when I haven't yet finished my coffee! Nina and I are close enough to visit without a big trip! Of course, the malls up here aren't much to write home about, but we can go to White Flint or Montgomery Mall, Nina, and get into some big trouble there:lol

We should all save the $$$ we aren't spending on alcohol--in a few years, we'd have quite a little travel fund saved!

Love, Kathy

Comment

Locations anyone?

Philadelphia, PA

Home of the self destructing Phillies.

Comment

Locations anyone?

Hey Youngatheart, I'll bet you're afraid to come visit me too... And yes I probably would set you up with one of my cousins! They're mostly good ol boys, good fishermen,& loggers, what more could a girl want? Maybe some teeth & manners?..
                            That's why my Honey's an "import"!HEEHEE

Comment

Locations anyone?

What a fun thread!

I live in an Equestrian Village outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico. quite a change from the Virgin Islands - Like where did they put the water?! : It is nice though as I have a five minute drive to my office in which I see, cows, sheep and horses - even tree lined streets and yet 10 minutes away from big city conveniences (whatever that is! Usually try to avoid it!)

Hey Jude - we have our fair share of them there cowpoke kind of guys around here. . . . My hubby is a New York import and I am orginally - a million years ago from Chicago.

Hugs,
                              Mary

Comment

Working...
                              X