Anyone from UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone from UK?

Anyone from UK here? Just wondering with regard to ordering supps/topa (just got stung with ?20.27 customs payment on my topa package - really p***ed off) and just the whole experience in general.

NB: I am not being UK-ist !! just wondering how someone in same timezone relates to all this (please don't think that I don't value anyone else's feedback etc.)

Anyone from UK?

Yep im from the uk south yorkshire , same over ?20 vat on the topa so that takes it up to ?140 for 60- 200mg tablets ouch.
    Regards Phil
    Hope they start to work soon

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Don't know where you're getting them from but that seems more expensive - I paid ?96 for 60 100mg tablets plus ?20.27 customs charge so slightly cheaper than your ?140 (inhousepharmacy.co.uk). I've 5/6 weeks in now and doing well, so I'm going to see my doctor - a prescription is a helluva lot cheaper than any other treatment i.e. rehab, therapy etc

Good luck anyway - I really didn't believe that I could ever be where I'm at now (I was drinking at least 15 beers a day for as long as I can remember - I don't even like the taste of it now :rollin !)

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Doh... not reading properly, I've just noticed, you've been getting 200mg tablets for ?140 - where from? (that's cheap)

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Hi,

I'm from UK too! I've got Topa, can't remember where from though!! Doh! I did a google search and then compared prices. My first batch wasn't stopped but second was but they didn't put a charge on them for some reason. I managed to get 100 100mg tabs for roughly 94 pounds (pound sign not working on keyboard!!) I think, again can't remember exactly!

I'll see if I can find the site for you and get back to you.

Good luck.

-Michelle x

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Ok, found it!! Went through my hotmail archive for you...lol!

eshoprx.com

As I said, I've used them twice. The first time it came through quite quickly but the second time it took quite a while. I realised, of course, this was because customs had stopped them but they hadn't put a charge on them....I have no idea why. I'm due to reorder shortly, so whether they'll get stopped and put a charge on them this time, we'll have to wait and see!!!

I hope this has been of some help.

-Michelle x

Comment

Anyone from UK?

yes i get them from inhouse pharmacey
              Topamax 200mg 1 Packet GBP ?120.68

got a tablet splitter from ebay and cut one into eight for first week

now im only having to cut them into four next week in two
              this has worked out much cheaper than buying weaker tablets.

Regards Phil

Comment

Anyone from UK?

That's a really good idea - why didn't I think of that? I sat for ages trying to work out how much of the different strengths I would need! I'm doing that next time round

Comment

Anyone from UK?

...and how long did it take to come from inhouse?

Comment

Anyone from UK?

mine took about two week
                    Phil

Comment

Anyone from UK?

I don't know how close you all live to each other but you should try a meeting like us NYC'ers did and are planning again! It is great and really fun!

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Hi Michelle Ive just being to eshoprx.com to place a order but there asking questions such as doctors name , medical conditions did you tell them these things or leave it blank ???
                        I would like to order from them as there very cheap but i dont want to tell them anything.
                        Regards Phil

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Hey Phil,

The reason they are asking these questions is because they enclose a letter to Customs stating the reason for importing the med' and that it's with your GP's knowledge. It has your name at the end of it, I've thrown mine away, otherwise I would have copied it out for you. Anyway, mine was stopped by Customs and they didn't check with my Dr, not that it would have mattered as she knew anyway but the Dr I put down was the Dr I'm registered with, not the Dr I'm seeing!! (If this makes sense!!)

It's up to you how honest you want to be. If you REALLY don't want to put the big 'A' word down (not that they are ever going to meet you, so for me I decided it made no difference) then why not put Migranes?

I think the letter is why my second batch got through without getting stung with the extra charge but don't quote me on it!!!!

Best of luck to you.

Hugs.

-Michelle x

Comment

Anyone from UK?

topa

hi there, im from henley-on-thames. i got my topa, 120 tablets for about ?70 i think...but like lush i cant remember at the moment where the hell they came from. i did have to fill the form in and again lush is right, it's like a kind of disclaimer. i do know that they were actually posted from fuji...of all places. i will try and find out for you. the other thing i found was that it was soooo much cheaper to order all the supps from the states as well, including shipping, which i think is just disgusting, why the hell do we pay over the odds for everything in this sodding country!!!! anyway, i wish you all the luck in the world phil. im on day 3....my brain is screaming at me for a drink, i've yet to take my 3rd topa and im counting the seconds til it kicks in and stops the cravings that are trying to send me mad at the moment, i don't know how long the supps will take to come through but im dying to get hold of the kudzu and the glutamine, again to combat these cravings. still on the positive side, i havn't had a drink for 2 days now...that's 4 bottles of wine!!! keep your chin up mate.

Comment

Anyone from UK?

Re: topa

You can get the L-Glutamine from Holland and Barratt but it's in tablet form not capsules. It's behind the counter with the 'body builder' stuff!! That's what I used!!

-Michelle x

Comment

Working...
                              X