5 june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 june

tis Friday today then..yeehah weekend approacheth...weather is nice and sunny here and is supposed to be a scorcher this weekend and next week..so how is everyone ?all good hopefully ...lets see...yesterday was a day of complete rabbit watching and in the garden...I split the garden as you saw......and...yesterday morning...decided move the 2 of them into one half....the result was....

20150604_073254_34845.jpg

20150604_073254_13878.jpg

20150604_073254_80540.jpg

generally getting on great......but under the camellia bush he has claimed and she has claimed anywhere near the hutches...so going to leave it as it is for a few days to get them used to each other...and then open up the garden but block the hutches and under that bush off ..neutralise those areas..looking good ...but slowly slowly......you could see at times yesterday she was thinking ..go away kid youre a pain in the ass..but he has definitely been mistreated somehow ..you can tell by his actions...

right brew time and a quick shufti around....

hiya ppqp...hows you ..?yep I was tired too ..had a lie in till 7 this morning!!take it easy...glad you booked some time orf...any plans for doing anything?

hey det ...nice pic ...thats actually not so far off the truth for her!!glad you are doing so well on the nae booze cruise matey ..keep it up...

mornin bear ..well how did it go with your employee yesterday?...hopefully all to plan so that she either bucks up her ideas or you get someone who can do the job..looking at all the veg you are eating...not being funny here ..but do you have to tote your own portaloo around with you ..eatin that amount?....only sayin

hiya Lav..hows you then?all good?brew here for you ..yes my toms have shot up this week too...also its psychological..as soon as you put them in a bigger pot..they look bigger too!!did you get the rest of your plants in?

hiya pauly....sounds like you had a real paddy on yesterday..one of those nothing goes right days...as Lav said ..mebbe its time for your guests to give you some yoo time!!as for the gardening..dont quit..just look and see what grows in the kind of climate/soil you have you have...or what you can do is dig holes in the ground and fill them with "real soil"and plant in them...certainly wouldnt give up..go on give it a go lets see what you can gro..next door to me is trying to gro a bougie outside ..hope it likes wind and rain...

hiya pie...hows you...all good .hey thats not boring flycatching...pretty sad when you give each of them names...now thats boring!!have a great day..

hey sam ...hows you mate?not like you to be on a bummer...soon be the weekend and you can chillax mebbe?get some toon out of the old machine I know you like that...

now as for fly traps...Ive got one of those tennis bat zapper ones where you put the batteries in the handle and go prancin round the house like McEnroe or Serena Williams..the idea is to hit the fly and it goes zap...inevitably what happens...the curtainsare wide open,anyone looking in sees this madman running around the room smashing lumps out of the furniture..whilst the fly moves on to another room..and Ill leave you with that thought..have a good one...

Me and my mates went for a meal at a Greek restaurant last night.

Afterwards when the waitress brought over the bill I said,

"Fuck off, we'll pay you at the end of the month"

I was at a job interview at a secondary school today.

The interviewer asked me, "So what will you be teaching?"

I probably shouldn't have said, "Little shits."

Chinese hack into American Intelligence.

Now they can make their own Jackie Chan movies.

Apparently, "Canapé" was originally a very expensive Scottish starter ...

and was spelled "Cannae pay".
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers,

Thanks for the startup Mick. I'm making extra coffee to help chase away the gloominess. Send some of that sunshine this way, will ya?? Ha ha!
    Your bunnies look like they are in paradise
    Still too damp & muddy to do any gardening here. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

Greetings to everyone, I will check in later. I need to push myself out to Curves then back for some work I keep putting off.
    Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I agree with Lav,they do look like they're in paradise my biggest problem isn't with Bobbi and her bf,its mostly Michelle, she broke up with her bf and is just a miserable person to be around, I was upset when she left, now I'm more upset she's back upsetting my calm home life! I posted on the other abs thread that I really feel like karma is kicking me in the head for all of my drinking days,guilt, guilt and more guilt!its hard to stay positive right now, I can't control other people but I used to be able to control my home environment, now it feels upside downThe other night, Kellie swore she could get Michelle's ugly dreadlocks out,that turned into a fiasco,and Kell has the nerve to start drinking apple ale saying she can't be sober around her,well how the feck do you think I feel!!!!but I am,luckily I know what will happen if I decided to go ahead and drink,I've grown intolerant to alcohol, my body can't process itaanymore, I suppose that's a good thing, enough is enough anyways,sorry for unloading, I'm sure my whining has gotten annoying, just irritated by the situation, I'm gonna eat a donut dunked in coffee again so there!haha,Det,I loved kung fu bunny Pie,why are the flies so bad around your area?I've seen the tennis racket one Mick referred to, was gonna get hubs one but just like Mick's description I didn't want him to look like an idiot swatting at air,plus he's too lazy for that,and Louie would want to play with it,alrighty, I've jabbered for too long,hope we all have a fabulous Friday, hello Sam,PQ,SF,Bear,sometimes NS much love to all,and thanks
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Looks like continued progress in bunny land, Mick. Have you decided on a name for your new boy? How long was he in rescue before you got him?

I'll take some of that extra coffee, Lav.

Pauly, excellent question on why so many flies in my front patio area. I pick up and flush the poop as soon as my dogs leave any, but my neighbors have a dog, and guessing they don't clean up. If there's another explanation, I haven't thought of it. The fly trap hangs on my side of our shared fence.

Comment

Bit of a bumpy afternoon here. Have decided flytrap is creeping me out. I think it's attracting insects from nearby cities, not just my neighbor's.

A/C started cycling off and on every 30 seconds, and my go-to AC guy is out of town.

Then the traveling missionaries showed up at my door. And no, I could not get them to take the flytrap away.

Comment

Pi...so why did you answer the door? LOL Hang the flytrap over the other side of the fence. Blame it on the wind. LOL Scary that A/C...sounds like big $'s to me. Good thing you don't drink.

Pauly...good for you keeping your head on straight with everything going on. Hoping this blows over for you soon. Being positive can be hard right now, perhaps just writing out a gratitude list will turn that thinking around. :hug:

Lav...did you get to the work you keep putting off? I'm one of those works better under pressure. You know the old saying "If you want something done give it to a busy woman. Yup that would be me.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. The pics are great. Looks like things are going to work out. No plans with the time off, but it's early. May drive up to Emma Lake Saskatchewan and visit my sister. Will take it day by day.

Home from a very slow day at work. Glad it's the weekend and weather looks great for an outside visit with my Dad tomorrow. Really pleased I booked time off and looking forward to not thinking about work. Standing Rib roast for dinner tonight, I'm starving. Shout out to all else who pop in tonight.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Yes PQ,definitely a list of gratitude needed,was thinking of advice that Mick gave to Bear to not think about not drinking so much so I can have brain power left for if the thought does strike, ugh,doc gave me Flonase for my allergies, I think its ramping up my anxiety and I don't need that b.s right now
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Standing rib roast! Sounds like a celebration meal. Have you been cooking it all day?

Comment

Pauly....Mick does give good advice don't he! I wish you could get your allergies under control it's got to be just wearing you out.

Pi...Nope, popping it in the oven right now. It's just 2 ribs so cooks in an hour. Love the smell in the house. Let's see, I'll celebrate giving myself some time to myself. LOL

Comment

ahoy hoy ABsteroooooooos!

just now back in my hotel room from my nighttime demo.. whew! will be home tomorrow so happy bout that for sure. I'm out of laundry so it's time to go home for sure.

too late for restaurants so it's a protein bar for dinner. boooo! hiss! I'll make up for it tomorrow...

Pauly, feelings of guilt are not helpful so don't let yourself go down that road. we all deserve to be happy,
                    healthy and loved. so there!

positive visualization meditation and hypno have been very helpful for me, and I highly recommend them.

speaking of which... it's about hypno time already.. Long road trip home and I can't wait to see my sweetie.

happy AF Sat to you all

be well
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X