june 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 8th

hi folks .how are we all today then?all good hopefully...welll been up for ages ..redoing the garden for these 2 to play in ..yet both of them are in the conservatory.......they love it!!this puter is playing up again..its going to get fixed thursday..failing that its off to the big puter graveyard

right lets move on got a fair bit to do this morning....trea n coffeee on the go

hiya Sam...hows you then?all weeded out that doesnt sound too clever!!hope today goes of for you....rabbits are doing great think we have virtually conquered everything apart from them being in the same hutch and him being frightened when you initially go near him...as for my back...well........

hiya Lav....hows you ....got the weed fabric down ?yaay...did you get sunshine again today then? hopefully you did...brew time...so you took a grill over for your daughters yard?what you building ...a jail?? :congratulatory: have a great day..

good for you pauly....welll done on the no drinking....it is worth it at times in the early days you think wtf...but actually now I can do what I want go where I want ..without worrying about booze how much I have had or what kind of an asshole I made of myself after loading up on falling down juice..what you do need to do tho is treat yourself, now and again for not drinking..it makes it worthwhile....but well done you...

Hiya ns...hows you then?all good ?did you get all the weekend work done then?

hiya bear ..hows you then?pity about the drinking ,but you made that choice ..nuff said you seem to have got everything else sorted just that..

hi ppqp...yep guess it is allegedly take it easy time!!think its a case of having to not wanting to...glad your dads visit went well...one more day ..get in there and leave the instructions for the underboss!!you know the amount of decluttering going on ..we could start our own ebay/craiglist!!

hiya pie....hows you then ?still chewin lead?what are you up to today then?anything?Im sittin watchin 2 wabbits grooming each other!!!but mbh the wheels in the head are whizzing round!!

right peeps thats me..take it easy and have a good one...

20150607_080949.jpg

20150607_082231 - Copy.jpg

20150607_082232.jpg

20150607_082929 (1).jpg

20150607_094341.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Monday morning Abbers!

Well, looks like the weather fools have messed up again, ha ha. So it's a dark & damp day here again, oh well. Severe storms hopefully will hold off until tonight.
    All veggie plants are in Mick - finally! Now YB tells me he has ordered some heritage corn seeds SO he will be planting corn at some point. Now I know why he insisted on moving the main garden to a sunnier spot, ha ha!!
    The bunnies look fabulous, you have done a wonderful job with them

Pie, we had to replace our heater & AC unit last spring. The house wasn't even 11 years old yet. I guess I was wrong thinking these things would last forever when we built this place. All houses are money pits, Lol. I hope you get your new unit pronto!

bear, all I can say is the longer you are sober the easier it is to stay that way. It's just an easier & kinder way to live.

Greetings Sam, NS, Pauly, PQ, Det & everyone!
    I'm heading to Curves soon - no matter what, ha ha. I'll stop in later.
    Have a great AF Monday everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I agree, Lav. They're not called money pits for nothing. Knew when I bought this place that AC would become an issue, but was hoping to get a couple of summers out of it. Hang on through your stormy weather.

Great pics again, Mick. Mutual grooming is surely a good sign. Wonder what your turning wheels will lead to today.

Happy Monday everyone. I'm off to stay out of the heat. Oh, and feeling very grateful for all the ways AL is not complicating my life.

Comment

Mae everybody, Sandy and Zuess look pretty cozy in the last pic Mick,like she's his protector having drama with Michelle again, Jesus! I'm starting to feel like something is mentally up with her,how do I get her evaluated if she won't go?she's acting weird, maybe its fried brain from previous drug use,maybe the weed isn't agreeing with her,who feckin knows,I'm worried, but also irritated cuz its affecting the household, keep wandering to drinkin thinkin but what'll that help,nothing!just having trouble staying calm right now, sorry for ranting, maybe its just Mondayitis too hello to all,back later
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

just got back..major smash on the motorway...3 lorries ..m way closed both ways and the air ambulance there......its taken me a good couple of hours to get home ...and thats from 12 miles away...all the arterial roads blocked...Pauly....do me one thing......think of you!!!!you arent being fair on yourself....pie ..yep you are right ..wheels moved and turned.....look at the fence line......it was,,,

20150607_120417.jpg

it is......

20150608_122523.jpg

20150608_122356.jpg

I booked some Star Wars impersonators for my boy's birthday, but I've just had a phone call saying that their people carrier's broken down.

All I know is that they're in a Galaxy far, far away.

Two convicts who escaped a maximum security prison are still at large among the population of Upper state New York.

Police have advised that they are armed and extremely dangerous and on no account should the residents be approached.
          Last edited by Mick; June 8, 2015, 10:12 AM.
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Noice! No more bunny segregation, but for near the hutches?

Comment

Mick,I'm trying, I always tell people that we have to be selfish in sobriety, I'm trying to practice what I preach,Michelle admitted to the girls that she's hearing voices as scared and frustrated as I am,I'm handling this clear headed,even though the anxiety makes me feel foggy,I can deal(hopefully) thanks for the pics of the bunnies in the yard,I had to show Bobbi
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                Michelle admitted to the girls that she's hearing voices as scared and frustrated as I am,I'm handling this clear headed,even though the anxiety makes me feel foggy
                :hug:

Stay close Pauly....sounds like you have a heavy road ahead of you and we're here. Deep breaths for the anxiety and so glad you are handling this "clear headed". :love:

Been a weird day for me but am now on holiday mode! Will proper post in the morning......:smile:PPQP

Comment

happy late un-hung Monday ABerooooos!

just back from FINALLY getting back to my sword practice. whew! going to be pleasantly sore tomorrow.

Mick, thanks to you and the bunny crew for kicking us off. Glad you weren't in the traffic accident.

Pauly, stay strong... you can't help anyone if you don't keep yourself in good shape. Is Michelle on adderoll by chance? it's really
                  a common problem among youngsters these days and is evil nasty stuff.

first visit to the therapist today! it was a nice experience, picked up some great tips for making life more enjoyable while living on
                  the road too.... progress is good.
                  PQ, hooray for holiday mode! big plans?

well, whey/banana/nut smoothie is going down nicely and it's time to get sleepy.

you can do it Bear! yes you can!

arritey, snoozie time

be well peeps
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X