june 11 th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 11 th

mae folks and how are we today then?all good hopefully...on the main computer at the mo..the laptop is going to get all newed up tonight ..should get it back on Sat weather yesterday was glorious and it looks like a repeat performance today...so without further ado lets have a brew...see ..sheer poetry!!

hiya Sam ..how did it all go yesterday then?all well?Mrs Smith at 26 never ended up with Mrs Brown at number 30 s mail?..youve cracked it mate!!

hiya ppqp..hows you then today ?hopefully n enjoying your jollies ..hope the weather is holding for you too...

Det mornin to you from the intergalactic rocket ship....build it ? cant even spell it !!! did you get the grass cut then?another tick in the good guy box!!!

hiya pie ..hows the puppy minding going?all good...that bit about the pup not being house trained...reminded me of a joke..guy trying to house train his dog......ends up peeing in the litter tray in the house trying to get the dog to copy him!door should be finished today...slight problem which will be sorted today..

hey pauly hows you then?listen dont worry bout the hair ..could be worse...could be like mine!!as for all the kidz going ..hey now you can practice pauly time !!

hi ns..hows you then....so you had to listen to a load of whiners? gardens a mess ,he never tidies up...never stops raining, havent got any money .. oops not that kind of whining?

hiya Lav hows things today then? all good I hope...did you get all your jobs done yesterday before the heat?have this coolin down brew!!

glass man just turned up..so need to go...have a great day everyone,,,big shout to those not here too

My wife texted me saying, "CAN YOU PICK ME UP AT WORK? X."

I texted back, "Yes, and there's no need to shout."

She replied, "Sorry, a bus was driving past

Scientists say they have observed habitual alcohol drinking among wild apes for the first time.

They've never been to my local Wetherspoons, then.

A bloke took some shelves down in a shop today and battered me with them. So I ripped up a huge shop fitting and killed him with it

It was a massive counter attack.

Hi and welcome to hidden chair club.

Please find a seat

I've just been reading a book called 'How to get rid of nosey neighbours'...

...through next door's window, using my binoculars.

The chef at my local Chinese restaurant had a nasty fall at work, and was so badly injured he had to give up his job.

He'll never wok again.

In the financial crisis, the bankers were described as crooks.

So banks were nationalised to ensure they ended up working for the Government with all the others

The World Cups have to be played somewhere that hasn't used bribes to win sporting events.

I'm going to have to invest in a new telescope, if I'm going to have to watch Moon-based football.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    thanks for the start up Mick, as to the mail being in the wrong box, about a 1/3 of the boxes don't have their # on them! All well and good if you know the route but a novice smuck like me..... , your back must be better playing with doors and such.

fun packed day yesterday ended with playing some toones in the eve, now off for my solo run doing the route, Smith and Brown may have a party line before it is all over. When growing up (physically that is) we did not have a phone so we would go to the local store about a mile away. They had a party line, you could listen in on conversations or people could listen to your's and ask when you getting off the line!

Going to be a hot one here. Off to the races. Be well good friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi, Mick - that kind of w(h)ining might have been easier to take! I should have broken in and just started telling some of your jokes... Glad to hear you're having nice weather. It suddenly is very hot here but I like it.

Sam, that is weird that some people don't have #s on their boxes! Good luck memorizing all the names, I guess.

Pie, I hope you find that article - sounds interesting.

See me you here soon, Lav. Det, PQ, Pauly, Bear, and any other Abbers, I hope you have a great day!

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick you're right, don't think your hairstyle would look too good on me major case of the CBA's today!wish I was off,I'm really starting to get tired of my job,its just not fun anymore, coworkers are so concerned about what everyone else is doing, customers are little assholes,I'm over it!but my hands are tied ATM,sheesh,I'd truly rather shovel shit at a pig farm than cut hair anymore, at least I'd be in shape haha,Sam,I'm guilty of no # on my mailbox,are you liking the job?Pie,I couldn't puppy sit cuz I'd want one after,well if it was potty trained anyways, speaking of that,I need to start working with Louie more,he's too old for diapers,but he's so stubborn, my girls were easier than the boy in that area,off to find food,much love to all,hope everyone's day is bueno
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

It's day 1 of a 3 day heat wave here - too hot for this old fart, ha ha!
          Grateful once again (and always) for the AC. I melt in extreme humidity

Hi there Mick - think I'll switch to iced coffee today
          Yesterday was pretty decent out so I did most of what I wanted to do. I also took YB along to dinner with me at a local tavern/pub type place. I had a gift card to use from Mother's day. We had fish & chips - delicious. He had a half pint of Yuengling with dinner, I had unsweetened iced tea. He complained of a headache afterwards, I didn't, Ha Ha!!!!

Sam, I hope your route goes better today
          You'll get it down soon enough. It is nice when people display their house numbers - EMS services appreciate it too!!!

Hi there NS - stay cool today!

Pauly, I could use a little helping cleaning up after Stella & her friends if you are interested, ha ha!
          Sounds like you need to think about switching careers - it's never too late to reinvent yourself.

OK, I'll wish everyone else a great day & I'll be back later. A trip to Curves & some work awaits.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hey everyone,quick whizz in after work - craving chocolate like a loon,bt I think as it's early days just to go with it - least I'm having green smoothies in am.I've also been feeling lethargic and not done any exercise since sunday.Feel like being laz,sitting about and sleeping a lot - but it's week one for me here so chocolate and sleeping are just fine.

Hitting gym tomorrow and sunday, that's it. Slowed down on decluttering too - happy to do little,work is very busy mentally atm so taking it out of me - letting myself do nothing,and not stressing that I'm on slippery slope to being depressed - I'm not - I'm tired!Can't be arsed to cook properly either, chips,cheese toasties have been my evening meals - least I'm getting 3 a day at breakfast with nutribullet.

Be well everyone - think hypno has helped me to be calmer already/get things back into perspective quicker.Happy Thursday everyone,sorry this is all about me - I'm off for a snooze
            one day at a time

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Weather has been brilliant here too. It's been around 85F for the last 3 days. Things will cool down over the weekend and that's ok too. Have not been thinking of work but am ready to kill a community garden volunteer. He has called every day sometimes more that once. Can't anybody make a decision besides me?!!! Good luck with the door.

Sam...sounds like you had a good day yesterday and good luck with the solo run today. When I first moved out to the ranch we had a party line. Couldn't understand who these people were talking on my phone!! LOL

NS...hope you're having a good day.

Pauly....can't remember but have you had a holiday lately? Sounds like you could use a break, I know it's exactly what I needed. There'll be a job for you on the community farm if you can hang in there that long.

Lav...you take it easy in that heat. I too am grateful for AC.

Bear...that busy mental work can be exhausting. Glad you letting yourself do nothing you need it. I'm also glad you're able to recognize if it's more than just being tired. No apology needed for being all about you, that's what we're here for. Hope you had a good snooze.

Had to head to the community garden this morning to sort a few things out. Geeze! I think I'm going to pull a Pi today and build a new dresser for myself. Taking things day by day and if I get anymore phone calls about the garden I'm going to turn my phone off. Have a Terrific Thursday all and all to come....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Lav,I defo need a career change but I have met soooo many people who went back to school and graduated but don't get hired cuz employers choose the young applicants, plus I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up I'm not even that old,but still older,hate to get in more debt with school loans,it took us 16 years to pay off hub's and he never even used the training, don't want that,bleh,maybe I'll be a pizza delivery girl,nah I hate driving around, I'll keep thinking, PPQP,I defo need a vacation, working on that too,hope everyone is enjoying their day
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Having a here, there, and everywhere day, and now no internet on computer. I'll catch up with you lovelies tomorrow.

Scattered Pie

Ps anybody want a puppy?

Comment

I wondered where you were, Pie! Thought you might have been too busy mopping up after that puppy to post!

Comment

Heyo ABerooooonies near and far!!

whew, Lav your hot/humid is here in the high desert and I'm melting. Now you got me thinking about fish and chips... yummo!

Bear, don't mean to be a nag but you owe it to yourself to make a better dinner xxxx I promise you'll feel better.

Mick, are you in orbit yet? say, this joke would have been more funny if not so true: In the financial crisis, the bankers were described as crooks.

So banks were nationalised to ensure they ended up working for the Government with all the others

Yep, got the monster grass cut, even though the mower sounds like it's got asthma. Sadly I have bigger problems to deal with....axle bearing
                      on the truck is going out so on Monday I get whacked 500.00 clams to get her fixed. owie. Thankfully no booze on the monthly budget so that helps.

PPQ, building a new dresser? you're a better handyman (handywoman?) than I am.

finally done work, so it's relaxing and putzing around time.

be well loves
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X