june 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 12th

afternoon folks...not going to be on here too long so apologies now...got 2 rabbits fingers crossed getting their act together finally ..tho its early days ..cleaned the hutches out complete...he jumped into hers ...she was a bit stressy but not vicious..secondly ..not on laptop..its getting a complete overhaul...trouble is it cost a fair bit of dosh..but as soon as you buy them they are extinct!!!..lastly ..kitchen and conservatory door in ...looks ace...got a bit of work to do round the lock ...but apart from that is how we wanted it ...the lock is about 60 years old..so heres the promised pics...glad all is doing well..sorry dfor no individuality today ...except sf...I hear you,and agree it can pee you off at times same old same old people say this ..well seen it shot it shit it got the t shirt seen the film read the book ...and every other comment in that bracket...
    that may be the case...but every single one of us has got a box of when Is, wannnabees ,and all the rest..but somewhere just somewhere in amongst all the repetition something clicks..so for me it aint a load of worthless tat...all you need to do is find the bit that sticks

anyways folk..rabbit whisperer sining off...have a good one ..

20150611_135401.jpg

20150611_135426.jpg

20150611_135459.jpg

20150611_135604.jpg

20150611_143817.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

and theres more...

20150612_114431.jpg

20150612_120842 (1).jpg

20150612_120912.jpg

20150612_120924.jpg

20150612_114448.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

last ones....

20150612_064629.jpg

and finally.......

20150612_121516.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

Good morning Abbers & happy Friday to all!

Oh yeah we've got a regular steam bath going on here - not nice at all.
        I spent the afternoon yesterday running icy treats out to Stella & the girls - felt sorry for them.

Mick, your pics looks great!
        The door is awesome, great job
        The bunnies appear to be pretty cozy too!!
        I am having some computer troubles myself. The two in my shop are ancient & I really don't want to spend another cent on them. I hope your laptop gets well quickly, ha ha!!

SF, I am really sorry you are having a hard time :hug:
        Please don't give up trying - you can conquer this beast!

OK, off to Curves then spend the rest of the day hiding in the AC.
        Have a wonderful AF day everyone, will check in later.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick the door is beautiful Sandy looks like a food hog in the pics,they look like they're getting along though, SF,you sound sad I know its the same old clichés ever body says everytime, same things said again and again, but then by drinkin we're doing the same old thing again too,I wish I knew the answer, I wish I didn't have to ever worry about drinking again, I wish AA didn't give me the creeps,I wish counseling was different, I wish antabuse didn't make me sick every time I take it, I wish a lot of things I guess,stupid booze,I don't know where all of that came from,I guess I'm just in a spot where I'm overthinking,must put zee brakes on that as it tends to bring me down, I just don't understand how some people can quit,nuff said done,and some of us struggle, some days I look at my life and wonder how the hell I'm doing it sober,I guess just by trying to focus on the good things that come from not drinkin, but shit,some days I can't even focus on the good,I dwell on every bad thing going on,alright enough whining! Not trying to be a complainer,just sorting out my thoughts, hope everyone has a fab Friday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Stunning results with the door and with the rabbits, Mick! Thanks for leaving us with pics before blasting off in your rocketship.

Lav, I'm hiding out in the AC here too. Got some pasta boiling to make a cold salad later with zucchini, yellow squash, and cherry tomatoes. Thinking a splash of grated swiss cheese and curry powder might get added to the mix.

Pauly, good on you for trying to sort through your thoughts.

Greetings to everyone else. I have some reading back to do.

Comment

Pie,that sounds good when we were at dinner with Bobbi' bf's mom,they were talking about a broccoli, bacon salad,sounded good until she said raisins,bleh

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Pauly, I've had that broccoli-bacon-raisin salad, and though the combo didn't sound good to me, I loved it. The combination of the salty bacon and the sweet raisins made a might tasty combo.

I've been thinking about what you said earlier about struggling. For me, the amount of struggle I experience is directly related to the degree that the sentiment, "I'm so glad I don't have to drink anymore," is true for me. When I'm really in touch with how grateful I am to no longer be a drunk, there is no struggle.
                Last edited by Pie; June 13, 2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I have to agree wholeheartedly Pie
                  I don't miss the struggling, why would I miss that? I enjoy the overall mind peace, nothing beats that!

Has anyone actually made a list of the pros & cons related to drinking?
                  It's an eye opening tool, honestly!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Made that list,no pros left

Comment

heya ABsters!!

late as always here... had a good slow work day. picked up project from the gunsmith so off in the morn to test it out. yay!

Mick, fab pics there of your 2nd home here on Earth Just don't get started abducting and probing us ok?

SF, sorry you're down I didn't hear what happened.

great wise and concise words Pie

well, bout ready to crap out and hypno a bit. Looking forward to a glorious AF day in the 95F heat tomorrow.

be well peeps
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X