twenny three ov Joon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twenny three ov Joon

mae all ..how are we today then?all good ..yep the puter gods are still smiling on my righteous head?? weather is absolutly gorgeous today..been up since 5.30 out in the garden ..both rabbits out playing together ..the world is good!!..well this wee bit is..only trouble is got to go for tests this morn and its aa blood fasting one...so no brew for me till after 920!!..still here you go gang ..brew time......

hiya Det...hows you today then?all good? man you are up early doors ...long drive?wonder what that was that you ate in the Vietnamese gaff?...answers on a postcard folks...

hiya ppqp...well first day at work....got thru 3/4 of it?pretty good...see it all survived without you...that means its still there ...that means it can survive without you ..(only for a little while!)end result more hols for you!!!still got new car smell ?mine is like a skip on wheels at the mo...always dragging stuff all over the place in it....

hiLav..hows you today then?all good..hows the mutts b havin?...one looks zonked out!likewise I love beetroot........pickled,raw or with spices on it first time I ever had beetroot soup was in Moscow and it was really nice..doesnt matter ..love it....just checked ..first proper tomatoes on my plants this morning ..yeehah..chard is doing well..rainbow chard,and also kale ,curly,scarlet and black.....and guess what ..thats for the wabbits!!

hiya Sam...hows the cramps doing today then?and best of luck with the soiling the conservation interview :happy2:

Post for ns....mornin to you ...hows you today then?yep puter gods are smiling....yep tried that with the bar of soap in the bed....never worked so had to do it again...started with a clean sheet..ok ok ..I didnt think it was funny either!!

hiya pie...wow ..your guest...(does he/she have a name) seems to have opened your eyes a wee bit....putting it politely..at times we all get so far up our own asses we dont know what we are doing or whats going on ..and we miss the things on our own doorstep..a prime example is ..have you ever driven somewhere...then gone to the same place as a passenger..doesnt the vista change?just put the rabbits away,sortied out my greenhouse and watered the plants ..and writing this!!got to be outta here in 20 mins max.......have ag reat day and enjoy it...sounds like you are ...

hiya pauly hows you today then?hopefully good..108 ..whats that in our money?what are you up to today then?anything?have a good one any way...right folks...for the offski....so have a great day...

Britain's fattest man has died.

The cremation will be next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

I don't have a drinking problem, I just celebrate everything.

Like the fact that shirts have armholes, I'll be celebrating that tonight.

Reports suggest that licking a toilet seat is more hygienic than biting your nails.

So why is everyone on the bus staring at me and my toilet seat?

My new housemate is French. Last night when he got home I said, "Nice to know you're from France.. My favourite place is North of France, actually.."

"Let me guess," he said, "Lille.. Arras.. or maybe Côte d'Opale?.."

"No, England." I replied.

My ex got me arrested cause I used to sit outside her house all day.

She thought I was stalking her but I wasn't, I just had her WiFi code.

I got a new Air guitar, started playing in the street and before i knew it i was onstage playing to live audiences having them scream my name,
    im now the envy of all my ward .

I'm not saying no one likes me or anything,

but even the Jehovah's Witnesses pass by my house without knocking.

I'm not saying my credit record is crap, but the bank wouldn't even lend me a pen to fill in my loan application.

I hadn't driven a car for six years but my friend told me not to worry as it was just like riding a bike.

This put my mind at ease. That was until I got in the car and couldn't find the handlebars.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    a quick look see and hoping Mick your blood tests are just for routine purposes. hope you get to a belated brew. Suppose to be a hot one today with severe storms coming in the afternoon, hail and all that sort of thing, hopefully grossly exaggerated.

Greetings to you Lav, Pauly, Pie, Det, NS, PQ, Bear, and SF.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Yucky out just like Sam said, yuck!
      I just saw pictures of tornado damage in the Midwest from these storms

Mick, good luck with the blood work, hope you had a nice vampire, ha ha!!
      The ITs have been pretty good so far. I think they like staying here with me, it's their vacation from the rowdy kids, ha ha.

Sam, keep an eye out for those storms & take cover, geez!
      I'll be inside with 4 dogs & at least 2 of them will be trying to jump in my lap for comfort, this I know

SF, glad you checked in & I hope you continue to find your way :hug:

Hello to everyone else, I'll check in later.
      Have a great AF Tuesday everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,loved the WiFi joke Hahahaha! Last time I had blood work they said black coffee was OK so I drank some, that's how I drink it anyways, maybe it depends on what they're testing for?watched my favorite toddler yesterday and sheesh!he needs to lend me some of his energy!there's a toilet paper commercial that comes on and there's 3 triplets Louie's age......I'd DIE.have him again this afternoon, Det,I'm scared of mystery meat,that's gross but was the soup good overall? I never try new food,especially foreign crap,tried a new Chinese place 23 years ago I swear it was so yucky I can still taste it haha,PPQP,I'm gonna use my e-cig today, hugged Michelle yesterday and she said I smelled like an ashtray Sam,how'd the interview go? Pie,any cool projects ATM? Hi SF,good to see you even if it was briefly,hi Lav,glad the dogs are behaving,stay dry hi NS,lovely when you pop in,all we're missing is Bear,off to fix my face and fro,hope everyone has a great day
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I don't have a drinking problem, I just celebrate everything.
          Like the fact that shirts have armholes, I'll be celebrating that tonight.

Made me laugh out loud, Mick! Summer Guest, (SG), is a she in her early 30s, and yes, she's providing a new window on the world. Lucky me! Hope your testing is over by now, and went smoothly.

Det, your "adventure soup" sounds positively uh, well, adventurous. Such a good sport you are.

SF, good for you on the journaling. Glad your IPad cooperated long enough for you to post.

Greetings to Sam, Lav, Pauly, PQ, Bear, NS...

Anybody seen the movie Interstellar?

Comment

Reference the bloods pie.....ermmmm the person that took it...the last time I saw them they were working in a local pharmacy...I put out my left arm,crook of the arm open....His opening line "now which arm do they usually take it from" made me think oh oh...then he puts the tourniquet on my arm,"make a fist" says he,and proceeds to fart about in the crook of my arm...."his next words filled me with oho h part 2.."we just need to be really careful and make sure we get the right vein..its pretty close to the artery ,and last thing I could do with this morning is a spurter!!"eventually he decided that he had found el dorado and attacked it with vehemence.."the phrase "sharp scratch"would have been nearer the truth if he had said "fix bayonets and charge"..all that palaver ..and do you know when I get the results?28th July..jeez Ill be a year older by then!!apart from that being busy doing things in le jardin!glad SG has given you a different perspective
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Oh lord, Mick. That's the stuff of nightmares. Seems there's no middle ground with the stickers, either quite good, or make you want to cry.

Did ya at least get a lollipop?

Comment

hey everyone,back from long weekend away at parents/away at work event.
                I took gym gear and exercised every day and I am sober,helped me deal better with tricky parental moments.
                Just been catching up on threads,I did a yoga class too and loved it - need more yoga.
                one day at a time

Comment

Hi Bear, You sound good. At a yoga fest Sunday, one of the speakers posited how much more peaceful the world might be if everyone practiced yoga. I think he's on to something.

Comment

early surprise attack ABeroooos!

just made it to hotel early which is good because I'm not used to this up at O'dark thirty schedule. Very busy and productive day so I hope my
                    slave-drivers are happy.

Mick, sorry to hear you were savaged by nurse Helga

SF, good to hear from you. Deep work is critical indeed. as playful as i am, I do spend a lot of effort on introspective self-work.

Bear, good to hear from you too! so happy you are exercising and AF

Pie, I really enjoyed the movie 'interstellar'. not a typical scifi show at all, and very well done. The ineluctable modality of time can be a real
                    deep place to lose one's mind. but still fun. (if you're a nerd like me).

off to find something a tad less weird for early dinner tonight, then up early again for a loooong day in the sun for an outdoor trade show.

back with dinner report later...

be well
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

wow SF, that sounds like some great serendipity for sure. so happy for you.

Dinner report: greasy good fish and chips. no excitement there.

now it's time for a funny. I love joycamp

nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X