twenty 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twenty 4th

mae all ..how are we today then?hopefully all well....,.had a splitting headache all day yesterday and couldnt understand why....then remembered this mornin ...after the palaver yesterday with the tests forgot to take me tablets when I got home!!oh well....weather lovely here ..been up since about 5.45 ..and rabbits have been playing since....just been up to my friends farm ..got some plain goats cheese she made...now to put me own additives in it..eperiment time..chives,back peppers,garlic,chilies to name a few...

right brew time ....lets do it...

hiya Sam..well how di the interview go mate ?what do you reckon?soiling the land or delivering parcels?best o luck ..how did the weather end up with you?

Hey Lav ..hows the its..bet they are enjoying the break too..brew time you up for one?

hi pauly ..hows you today then?feelin good ?so you had a rubbish chinese meal all them years ago..was it foo kin yuck that you had ?:happy2:yep I drink my coffee black too....any plans for today?do you know ..do you ever get that urge when your cutting hair especially with someone gettin in your nerves ..to make a complete dogs dinner of it..not sayin you would or should but do you ever get that urge ..I def would...

hia pie how are you today then ?still a chirpy?what you and SG doing today ..or do you do your oewn thing? whatever ..enjoy the day..ps no lollipop or Im a brave boy sticker!!!!!

hey bear ..nice to see ya...even nicer to see no reports of the ale making an appearance ..well done you!!!:welldone:

hi Det ...how things in a galaxy far beyond?all good ... fish and chips ?sounds like a good planet you are currently on!!have a great day and warp yourself along to the next constellation..

hi ns ..youve been noticed by your absence ..hows yo today then?all good?likewise ppqp...wheres you this fine day?

right folks for the offski makin cheese!!!

I bumped into an old friend yesterday. I told him I was arranging a night out with the boys on Facebook.

He said, "I'm not on Facebook, so keep me updated by text."

So later on, I sent him a text that said, "My brother-in-law is at a gig, my cousin loves cheese on toast, and a girl I went to school with has bought a cat."

Whenever I come home from the pub, my wife reminds me of Celine Dion's heart.

She goes on and on.

I went to an American art gallery and saw a room full of paintings that had the paint splattered randomly all over the canvas.

"Who painted this crap?" I asked the guide.

"They're Pollock's," she said.

"You can say that again," I agreed.

We've just had a new wooden floor fitted, so I asked my wife to varnish it while I was at work.

she only did the nails, and in fcking pink.

It's great being a pet shop owner, I have a notice in my window - Skunk for sale - The police take no notice and I make a fortune shifting 2 kilos a day.

I've just bought the new Fleetwood Mac sat-nav.

It's rubbish. Just says "You can go your own way."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, no Mick I never think of messing up anyone's hair on purpose, if they're an ass,I wouldn't want them saying I screwed up their hair and that's why they were rude,matter of fact I kicked a guy out of my chair yesterday, I knew him and his friend were gonna have an attitude the way they walked in,I took him back and he was talking down to me,I been cutting hair for too long to put up with b.s,told him I'm not cutting it and he could wait for someone else, he left and told me to have a nice f-ing day,then my last haircut the guy had to go to the ATM to get cash,he never came back I just figure he must need that $8.00 more than me,asshole!must change careers I can't do this for 30 more years, I figure I'm nearly 42 now and I want to work until I'm 70 so it sure as hell has to cchange, thinking of studying for 1.vet technition 2.pastry chef 3.nutrition, that's all I can think of that sparks my interest, which one is cheapest and quickest will be a decider,so fish and chips is the kryptonite that brings our resident health freaks Lav and Det down haha,hello to all,glad Bear and Sunflower checked in,lovely post by SF BTW,off for more coffee, much love to all,back later
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all,
      beautiful day after terrific hot humid day, makes me appreciate the day all the more. Interview went well, up to them to make a choice of course. This seems more up my alley but won't cut any bridges till I know what I can do.

Morning to you Mick, your blood experience sounded like acupuncture gone bad, drilling for plasma. Sounds like a calling Dr Moe, Dr Larry, Dr Curly. https://youtu.be/VDYautIQaEU

morning Pauly, it is just a guess, but perhaps you're tired of cutting hair??!! What are your other interests and how do you pursue them? These have been the kinds of things I've been addressing as well. It is hard to make that change, yet at least you have work. Gives you more leeway instead having to find a job. Hope you look about and find something that really speaks to you.

Lav, any bad storms? It was like a big balloon of a storm that had a small puncture, fizzled out, and did nothing. Not even any rain.

I read on another thread today is NS's birffday so....
      HAPPY BIRFFDAY, NO SUGAR!!!

have good one all good friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Greetings Abbers

You would never know a giant storm blew thru here yesterday. The sun is shining, birds are chirping & all that.
        I'm on a borrowed, battery operated WiFi right now. The power has been out since 5:30 yesterday. Luckily, the chicken house didn't blow away, Stella is fine, ha ha!

Hello to everyone & I'll check in again when I can.
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Birthday NS
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning, Mick, Pauly, Sam, Lav, and all to come. Wondering if PQ's still driving around looking for a safe parking spot?

Happy Birthday, NS!

Not much on the docket today. SG is in class 6 days/week, then goes to work out. If something interesting turns up, I'll let y'all know.

Comment

Here I am, Mick :hiya:! Thanks for the shout-out.
              Hope your power is back on, Lav. That is always such a pain!
              Thanks for the birthday wishes, Sam, Pauly, and Pie. As I wrote on another thread (before I got kicked off MWO for the second time this morning!), I think I'd rather be 29 (months AF) than my years (which are almost twice 29...). But - I'm grateful for another birthday.
              Have a great day, Abbers-to-Come!

Comment

hey ns..we aint given up the ghost,
                I saw you clicked on Satzys post,
                so tell me now what will you do...
                you cant click on this post
                wishing happy birfday to you...

here you are ..a birthday joke for you..

Some employees bought their boss a gift for his birthday. Before opening the gift, the boss shook it slightly, and noticed that it was wet in the corner. Touching his finger to the wet spot and tasting it, he asked, "A bottle of wine?"
                His employees replied, "No."
                so he licked the wet part of the box and tasted the liquid. "A bottle of scotch?"
                His employees replied again, "No."
                Finally the boss asked, "I give up. What is it?"
                His workers responded, "A puppy."

"Doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake."
                "Next time don't eat the candles."

did you know you share your birthday with Roy Disney?Walts brother ..partner in the disney empire
                Last edited by Mick; June 24, 2015, 01:38 PM.
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good jokes, Mick! How crazy is it that I'd rather drink puppy pee than wine or scotch now???

Comment

Checking in....I wrote a post yesterday. Then I went back to reword something and the entire thing disappeared! All good here. Love reading everyone's posts. Short one today from me. Working at the yoga studio and I am on the iPad.

Comment

Hi all.....thought I should check in but am in a bit of a hurry. It was a busy day yesterday then out for supper with friends. Ended up being a late night. Another busy day today and have to head over to the community garden shortly. Need to get some food in me first. Sounds like everyone is doing ok, happy birthday NS and Pi I have secured a perfect parking spot on the street. Not parking in our parking lot. LOL Will check back later or definitely in the morning when I can post properly. Have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Almost 11 pm & still no power, oh well. The electric comoany is now predicting maybe y 3 pm tomorrow. That;s sure swell

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NS

SF, glad to hear you are back in the yoga studio. I heard about someone dislocating her knee today in a yoga class. Not sure of her age or abilities. Does that kind of thing happen often?

PQ, good on the scratch free new car, good parking plan

Wishing everyone a peaceful night.
                        Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, so sorry to hear you're still without power. Fingers crossed for speedy fix.

Comment

haya ABeroooooos!

so happy to be home a day early. yay!

super hot outside tradeshow today and they put me on a patch of blacktop. bastidges! oh well, much easier to stay hydrated sans booze so I'll be good.

Lav, still in the dark?

NoSugar, huppy birfdy!!!!!!

fish and chips would be a fine healthy meal if they used decent oil to fry it in, but sadly restaurants use soy or 'vegetable' oil which is doodoo. oh well.

tired and worn out... zzzzzzzzzz

be well peeps
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                            X