sunday ...the real 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday ...the real 12th

morning all...how are we today then?all good...well as you can see....no one spotted yesterdays deliberate mistake...surreptitiously added with great and thorough planning and methodology to test the observational skills of our readers..the devil is in the detail....an important point in any strategy...or..................................... ...................

instead of that crock of crap I could just say I got the date wrong!!

brew time it is..all in for one? been up since 4!!couldnt sleep.... its these light mornings

ok so on we
    go then

hiya Det ..hows you then ?wow sounds like you gotta pretty busy weekend going on there mate.....have a good day..heres a trail brew..save on the washing up!!

hey sam hows you mate ..well has the putter downer stopped putting down yet?as for the goats ..they are omn my friends farm..he has 3 different types .....dairy,some for meat and he has just got a full pedigree for stock breeding,..been making some new pens for them and also there are some young ones...first time out on the field...

hey Lav aka supergran and hows you today then?need another pot o coffee?must be honest Ive got a lot of time for Prince Philip..and at his age and position ..think Id be saying what I thought too!!courgettes are doing well...and also my tomatoes..Ive grown purple ones..and als a stripey one called tigrella which is jus forming up now ..you can see the stripes coming thru...

hi pie hows you then?all good..nah there isnt any reason to wonder about the booze that experiment has been done loadsa times and as a failure it has been an astounding success.....as for the fred..you are more than welcome....

hiya pauly...ows you today then?all well..like you I need to up my exercise game...havent exactly done tons of cardiovas recently!!..here you go too..took the mabout 15 mins ago...

20150712_084738.jpg

20150712_084740.jpg

20150712_084740-1.jpg

hey ppqp,ns,matt,bear, sf,and all the rest of the regs hope all is well ..and all the browsers n lurkers too.....

Omar Sharif has passed away...

Omar Deputy is stepping in until a new Omar Sharif has been elected.

The Greek Government is getting so desperate, it is starting to respond to emails from Nigerian millionaires

"Have you tidied up?" I asked my wife earlier.

"Of course I'VE fcking tidied up." She snapped. "Who else does? Certainly not you, eh? No, definitely not you. Because YOU do fck all around here. You don't do any of the cleaning, don't go near the cooker or look after the kids at all. Jeez, I can't even get you to walk the bloody dog, so yes, yes I've fking tidied up."

"Well in that case, have you seen a sheet of paper I'd left out?" I asked. "It's got some plans on it that I'd drawn up."

"Oh, riiiiight." She said, sarcastically. "Mr D I fcking Y and his clever-arse ideas. No I haven't seen your stupid soddin plans."

"Bloody hell." I groaned. "I was going to lay a patio in the garden."

"A fcking patio?" She laughed. "Over my dead body."

"Oh, so you HAVE seen my plans?!"

Despair.

What a Jamaican says in a shoe shop.

I went to the Doctor's earlier and told him that I think I'm Lee Majors.

He put me on a course of anti-bionics

The 9-year-old Filipino boy, whose photo of studying under faint light from a McDonalds' window has gone viral and won him international sponsors, was recently asked what is his biggest motivator behind his incessant yearning for learning.

He said he routinely used to observe the plight of the employees through the same window and didn't want to end up working there.

You demon!

A Jamaican complimenting his friend.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

"Oh, so you HAVE seen my plans?!"
    One of your best, Mick -made me laugh out loud!

Comment

morning all
      thanks for the start up Mick. a beaut outside today. that's quite the ladder you got for the wabbits. Off to do a bit of survey work this morning. Sure hope to get this done soon. My soon to be former partner is really not into it at all and we still got just a few piddly jobs to finish. Well, off to it. Least one getting done today. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

Sunny & pleasant so far
        Looks like a good day to play outside for a while. My raised garden beds need to be replanted, we've eaten everything that grown, ha ha.

Mick, Omar Deputy - good one
        I agree, Prince Philip should do & say anything he wants at this point, good for him!

Hi there NS!
        Sam, hope you get your job done today.

Nothing really planned for today, will see what happens.
        Wishing everyone a great AF Sunday!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning all, On the date thing, Mick. I like living in the land where no matter what the calendar says, I say, "I don't drink." Your ramp looks to be just what Sandy needs; thanks for sharing the pics.

NS, I agree. Seegar goes to the "plans" joke.

Happy surveying, Sam.

I'm reading a hugely entertaining mystery, The Girl on the Train. Unreliable narrator, drinking alcoholically, witnesses something from a train window that may relate to a missing person case. Her descriptions of what it feels like to awake knowing that something unpleasant happened, but unable to remember what, through the fog of alcohol, are spot on, and eye-opening.

Comment

hey everyone,back from overnight stay at friends for reunion,tired,no booze for me,yummy cake instead and lazy day on sofa now.Feeling good, doing some laundry, watching film and ordering pizza for dinner, fab!
            Super lazy,Sam may have missed something,someone been putting you down,that usually says more about the putter downer in my experience.Maybe you could tell them thanks for their opinion but you're not that interested
            Hope everyone is well, no exercise this weekend - letting myself be lazy.
            So pleased to not be drunk,hungover,feeling rubbish
            one day at a time

Comment

Mae is everybody, Mick,love Sandy on her ramp,little chubsterI liked the Sharif joke,so stupid its funny, thought the kitten was getting sick,she acted lethargic last night, turns out she was sick of Louie haha,not sureifyou seen the faFacebook pic I put up with him and her but he's a crusher of cats!his poor little nose is all scratched up from them, Kells working on getting the others homes thank goodness, Det,thanks for the advice, I do a protein shake with the Amino's,I do coconut oil, everything is right but I always feel rubbish,tired,lack of mojo not always but its getting that way,Bear,you sound wonderful hello to all,will post more later,off to find a food,much love to all
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey ABsterdooodles!!

dang it, managed to pinch a nerve in my middle back and it hurts to breath. oh well, this too shall pass.

Mick, love the bunny ramp. time to teach them some daredevil stunts now.

nice visit with friend in the valley today, no booze to be seen, not that it would have mattered for me.

Pauly, sorry to hear your feeling rubbish too much. hmmmm...?

well better go stretch and work out this kink.

be well loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Pie, sounds like a creepy read!
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Originally posted by Determinator View Post
                    Pie, sounds like a creepy read!
                    Yep, creepy like a blackout, Det, and a little heartbreaking too. Sorry to hear about the pinched nerve.

Comment

PQ, you off on a road trip in your new wheels?

Comment

Working...
                      X