sonntag 2 august at some mad hour!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sonntag 2 august at some mad hour!!

mornin all...and how are we today?its 4.34 and just about to go out.......lotsa talk about friends.....Ive go loads of acquaintances not so many friends...got another 2 but they dont say a lot!!!!Pauly...you take it eazee out there ...we care about ya.....made you a badge ..wear it when youre out!!!

11825857_10153049721897503_3734760147757526305_n.jpg

big shout to everyone.....well done sf :welldone:

The doctor said I needed to stop drinking and smoking immediately.

Fcking boring in the waiting room without though.

"Don't lie to me I know you are having an affair with the gardener" I said to my wife

"What made you suspect something?" she asked

"Because we live in a flat" I replied

You know you're poor when you get woken up by some burglar breaking in,and you just smile,roll over and go back to sleep.

I see women in the US military are now allowed to serve in combat.

Finally, someone in the tank will stop and ask for directions.

I was walking the dog when it got stuck in a drain.I was struggling to get it free when I heard a snap.I pulled and pulled with all my might and it broke in half.There were pieces of it everywhere.
    Oh well time to buy another yo-yo.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Enjoy the morning on your part of the globe, Mick. I'm posting about 30 minutes after you did, and just now going to sleep on Saturday night.

Comment

hey everyone,hope you're having a happy sunday.
      Up at 830 with cat miaows, lovely to not be hungover, shame I smoked 5 cigs though - yuck,no more.

SF I like the idea of eating it really slowly - and that is my plan for my 200 calorie treat each day.
      Not much on the cards today,day at home pottering with OH and cat, may do some laundry,clear cupboard out and go to my fave exercise class. May even have an afternoon nap(I love naps) I think I needed sleep to get rid of some stress,and it's working,I actually had a nice time out last night.

Pauly - that is scary - can you go later,or do different exercise?

Sleep well Pie and everyone else,I'm off to drink my half caff coffee.
      one day at a time

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Sunday to all!

Hope your day is going well Mick, thanks for starting us up
        Hot & sunny with lower humidity is the word here in these parts today. Sounds good to me!

Pie, I hope you managed to get your beauty sleep!

bear, have a relaxing day, it's good for you
        I would absolutely have to kick my own ass if I ever decided to smoke again - yuck.

Greetings to the whole gang - I'll check in later to make sure everyone is behaving, LOL
        Have a wonderful AF Sunday!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
          nice quiet morning here, stringing some temporary electric fence and moving cattle today, then bush hog where they've been. Finally getting this rotating pastures down a little bit better. LOts of beans and tomatoes to pick and a lovely day to do it all.

Lav and Bear, my wife seems to have stopped smoking this summer. She did the worst from a non smokers perspective; take a few hits then put it out then relight later. That seemed to be more of the ashtray smell than anything. I know the verdict is out on E-Cigs but they sure don't smell as bad. I guess the idea is you can control the amount of nicotine, right? I used to love cigars but it didn't like me. Mouth sores and heartburn, so I stopped that. Chewing tobacco and snuff seem to be pretty big around here. I always loved the cartoons where the bad guy/animal could spit tobacco from way far away and hit the spitune with a resounding ding!

Mick, what's happening with you today? Taking it easy perhaps? Nahh, I know better.

Pie, I had a late night as well. We seem to eat late in the summer, about 10 last night. I LOVE the fall when the time turns back. Sun goes down sooner and the day is done.

Be well friends
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, sheesh,ever wake up with hangover symptoms? I feel headachy,nauseous, dehydrated, no bueno! Sam,that's actually a good way to quit smoking, I was doing that before Louie was born,trying to quit even way back then,I think I'mhalf assing rreally trying I smoke more when I'm tired I've noticed too,trying to wake up I guess, nothing going on today for us and I really don't care,the kids are working a 12 hour day prepping and serving a big party tonite so they're gone for the day,gotta shake this yuck! Much love to all,back later probably
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Greetings Friends,

I'm filled with that "all is right with the world" feeling this morning. I felt the drinking call last night, even considered going out to the store, but let it pass. Earlier today I ran to the grocery for milk, and it never crossed my mind to seek out, or to avoid the wine aisle. So, I'm good here.

Did see this for Sam, though. Happy Sunday, everyone!

Tom Jerry.jpg

Comment

That's cute Pie
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pie
                  that's great!
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
                    Pie
                    that's great!
                    I was tempted to go for a ride myself!

Comment

I'm sure if you climbed on that ride Pie someone would have called the police, LOL!!!!
                      Why can't adults have fun like kids anyway?
                      Glad you waited out the drinking thoughts. We don't have to act on every stupid thought that goes thru our heads, thank goodness

Sam, I never tried the e-cigs. I guess every smoker has to quit in their own way. For me I finally tried a nicotine replacement product (lozenges) & that's what worked for me. I never tried them in previous attempts to quit & couldn't stand the wall climbing I even went the hypnosis route one time & it worked well for about two weeks then it wore off or something. I wish your wife good luck I hope your cows are happy in their new spot.

Pauly, I sure hope you are feeling better. Sucks feeling sick, especially in summer. I had a lot of weird symptom before coming down with a cold two weeks ago.

Have a peaceful night everyone!
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X