firsdiferteenf ov oggist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firsdiferteenf ov oggist

morn folks ...before we start lets get this age thingy in perspective.....people are coming up with all sorts of crapology about ages new ages old ages young ages early ages....weeeeeeelll..bearing in mind that I am 60 next year...I have decided that 60 is the new 40..and why not?years ago 60 was when you were retired got yer bus pass and pension blah blah not any more ..think you have gotta be round the 70 mark to even think about it..so for all those round the same age....we had probably the most changes in life ever ....man in space ,man on the moon..people power the Beatles the Stones trendy clothes ace music ..could play outside could enjoy life no health and safety crap,climb trees if ya wanted... to name a few..so in a nutshell its a number..you decide how old you are!!

brew time...my friend came over yesterday so we went out for an all you can eat carvery...jeez!!the meal was brill..it cost £5.95 each but then drinks I had a diet coke he had still water.....the coke worked out at £3.80 per litre..the water £6.56 a litre!!so a bottle of water cost more than the meal!!

rant over ..on we go.....

hiya Pauly..hows you today?I know its easy for us to say....but dont let others influence your life ..I know thats kinda hard speshully with it being family,but try and live your life ..it aint a rehearsal,so if they wanna screw up ..crack on...when the big day comes you want to be able to say..you know what .....I enjoyed that..we can suppoert you and will do,but its a tough cookie when those close to you dont step up :hug: we think you are brill so keep it up. and ..nope gorn fishin aint the answer

hi Sam ..nice house visiting..did you see how the other half live..which do you prefer?

hiya ppqp...some boss ..throws a sicky ...and then treats you all to a meal!!!I do hope he was feeling a lot better when he took you all out!!as for the job...Im sick of doing other peoples jobs...hmm heard that a few times ...I just dont say anything here about that any more..unfortunately the world is full of people quite happy to let willing horses be flogged!!bet they dont share their wages with you!!

hiya NS....hows you today then?all good? your mission statement The key to life is resilience, and I’m old enough to make such a bald statement. We will always be knocked down. It’s the getting up that counts.

excellent and agreed...tho a little a perturbed by the word bald..can we change that to" less hairy or doesnt have to go to the barbers so often????" :hahaha: hope all is well ..as for Beethhoven ..prefer the 5th Symphony or his Pastorale !!

hiya pie...hows you then?sussed the cluez out??dig deep the answers in there somewhere!!now as for the priming...hey putting a can o paint on the side doesnt do it for me as a job!!thats coming from the master ornament mover who puts ornaments in the wrong place to look like he has polished ..or leaves the hoover lead undone to look like its been used!!!!:yay:

hey bear hows you today then...over 2 months now,,shows you can do it ..no turnin back now maam .well done ..just noticed the wee green light on next to your name ..so need to hurry up..

hiya Lav hows you today?got yer kaftan on and loon pants listenin to Dylan with the penny round shades on too? yeehah way to go...brew time..whats on the cards today?

hiya sf ..you ok?

right folks need to rush ..gotta get this in the post...have a good one..

I told my neighbour, "Your dog is driving me crazy!"

"But we don't have a dog..." she replied.

I said, "See what I mean."

Customs officers arrested a number of Irishmen today at Tilbury Docks after discovering 2000 tins of peaches concealed in 500 kilograms of cocaine.

"Where the fck have you been all this time?" my wife yelled.

"I took our 3 kids for a walk along the canal, to prove to you I do love them and care about them" I informed,

"We have 4 kids you moron" she yelled louder.

"Brb"

My mates say I'm a bit of a lad.

I'm a bit of a girl also.

Welcome to Thailand.

The next time you are on a train and you see someone reading a book, any book. As the doors open at the your station just say "he dies". Then leave the train.

There was a knock on my door this morning and a voice shouted, "Drugs squad! L.S.D. raid!"

A talking door! How cool is that?

my phone has just filmed a 2hr documentary about life inside my pocket
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Not sure if I've thanked you lately for the daily jokes, Mick, but starting each day with a laugh is priceless. Today, the 2-hour pocket video did it for me.

I'm taking my resilient self out into the world today. Will pop back later.

Comment

morning all
      thanks for the brew Mick, the 2 hr video got me a chuckle as well Pie. Reminded me of my dad. He had VCR video camera that he took everywhere when he and my mother would travel. Most of their travels were by car. He'd forget to turn the thing off. There are hours of them with the sound of the car and a video of the back seat, floor, or the case. Never have waded through to edit them.

Little farm work today here and then off to the feed store for the piggies and chickens. Have to travel a distance to get them non GMO feed. Local feed stores are starting to catch on but not in a big way.

Beautiful day out,
      Have a good one all of you!
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

btw,
        Friday 13th on a Thursday this month
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers!

I have a free day today, YAY!!
          I am going to Curves then meeting friends for lunch & doing absolutely no childcare whatsoever today, haha!!

Greetings Mick, Pie, Sam, Pie & all those checking in today.
          NS I saw that article on age a few days ago & thought it was excellent.
          Sam, how much are you paying for non-GMO chicken feed? Wow - hard to find around these parts.

Have a great day everyone - AF of course

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,haven't you heard the phrase"bald is beautiful" embrace it not fishing then,dang,thought I got it,in a weird mood today,Bobbi is headed back to Portland and I'm gonna be sad,even though I know she has her own life to live its still emotional, this whole bloody week has been emotional, I'm over it! Located Michelle, so at least I know she's ok,she needs to quit being an asshole,she's too old to be acting like a 16 year old,I'm over that too! If age is just a number and its how we feel instead,I feel 97 this week haha,and trying to quit the smokes is pissing me off too btw, oh well,hello to all and I hope we all have a great Friday the 13thon a Thursday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

That article reminded me of you, Lav, so I thought you would like it :smile:!

One time my friend's son's phone butt-dialed her and she was subjected to the lunchtime conversation of adolescent boys! She finally couldn't take anymore and HUNG UP!!

Comment

Reminds me of Lav too NS I do say Ican relate to the aarticle in the fact that when I was in my 20's I was soooo self conscious of just about everything as far as looks went,hell I even wore make up to bed haha,30's I was a drunk,so whatevs, now 40's(still in denial: () at least there's a peace with looks and such, of course I care what I look like but I don't care,care,as in if ya don't like what you see,don't feckin look at me,also trying to please others has fallen off, f-em,I'll help but ill deny if I ain't feeling it,so getting older defo has its benefits

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Lav
                  17 per 50#, non gmo/non soy

A family farm, Sunrise Farms produces non-GMO Feed and all-natural meats, eggs, and honey. Call today to place your order!
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for starting us off. I'm feeling about 18 today. Excellent lunch, got back to the office and the boss said the internet's down so I replied with then we should call it a day. He agreed and said I'm shutting it. Nice start to my 4 day weekend.

Pi...so how did you find the world today?

Sam...it actually is Friday the 13th for me today. Get another Friday tomorrow. LOL

Lav...good job on dodging the kid watching today. Hope you enjoyed your lunch and didn't stuff yourself like I did. LOL

Pauly...glad to hear the positive "I'm over that" at the end of your sentences. By Jove I think she's got it.

NS...I hate butt-dialed phone calls. My sister did it to me once while she was watching a murder mystery. I thought she was being killed!!!

Starting my weekend by staying inside with the A/C today. Temps are cooling off for the week which suits me just fine. Will check back later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Raining cats and dogs here,Bobbi text me that they landed safely, weird cuz coming down only takes an hour flight, going back they have layovers that last hours,been reading around the boards,people post some dumb stuff I swear,anyways hope everyone's had a nice day

Comment

What a nice kid-free day I had today
                        I think I really needed that, ha ha!
                        I love catching up with my friends. Only 1 is still working, 4 of us have retired.
                        None of us miss the job either!!!!

Sam, thanks for the link. That price is about twice what I spend on locally produced feed. I just don't know if my egg customers are ready to pay more but I have point out to the, that the supermarkets are now getting $6/dozen organic brown eggs around here!

Pauly, turning 40 gave me license to stop giving so many damns
                        Every decade after 40 you'll notice you just give fewer & fewer damns, LOL
                        At this point in my life all I really want is PEACE & a little comfort & appreciation. I don't want hassles, judgments, fights or arguments. I just want PEACE! You keep hanging around with us, we'll be happy to show you the way. Glad your daughter arrived home safely. I hope Michelle gets herself situated soon.

PQ, way to go starting your weekend extra early - yay!!

PEACE to everyone tonight!
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hidy ho ABerooooos!

was in a bit of a funk early half of the week. Dx been gone a while now and I think i was just having a 'lonely attack'. at any rate I woke up Wed with a shiny new attitude and feel pretty darn spiffy.

Lav, you're sounding spectacular!

PQ, that butt dial story is too funny.

doing an overnighter camp in the desert with a buddy tomorrow night....should be incredibly hot and dusty. perfect eh?

be well loves
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                          X