saturday 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday 22

mornin all ..how are we today then?all good..before we go on .I dont do politics or religion...but what i would like to say is those 3 Americans that took that sh.tbag out on the train from Amsterdam have my utter respect..despite him being armed with an assault rifle and a knife they piled into him ..the death toll could have been pretty horrific..so well done guys ..respect to you..

well out early trap tomorrow..different part of Lincolnshire about 2 n quarter hour drive so we shall see.....

right then brew time ...all in?

ppqp ..wow thats some weather you are getting there ..they breed em tough in the rockies!!you got any plans for the weekend?

hey bear hows you today then?all good ?did yesterday go ok for you?

hiya pie hows you then?So now you know the Ashley Madison drama.......I tried to join it ..but they sent me my money back and suggested I try the feckin circus!!:welldone:you any diy plans this weekend?as for the routine changing ...the only thing I changed in mine was the beer I use to have when Julie came home....she had and still has a glass of wine and we sit and have a natter before tea...I usually just have coffee ..or sometimes a bovril..that part never usually bothered me..by that time I had usually skelped a half bottle vodka on the quiet!

hiya Lav ..brew time ...hows you today then ?all good?so your getting frizzy hair due to the weather? hey thats nothing..have you seen mine? If you do gimme a shout!!so peace reigns today?

hiya Pauly hows you today then?all good?me froat is still sore..Julie got me some lozenges ..but I just eat them like sweets ..waste o time..You doing anything this weekend? have a good one.

hiya NS...how are you today then?all good?have you got any plans for the weekend you must have ..and it must involve grand children!!

hiya Jane 27..hows you today then?

Det where are yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo???

Sam ..likewise yoo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and to any I have forgotten ..have a great day!

For my birthday, all my mates from work came around my place.

They all had gifts, Cocaine, Skunk weed, Ecstacy, and 3 Thai prostitutes.

It's amazing, the perks of working for the police.

My call centre manager called me in. "You take 200 calls a day, and I only check one of them."

"I know." I replied.

"If you tell 99 of those 200 customers to fck off, the chances are I'll never notice."

"So?"

"Can you try and cut it back by 50 or 60?

It is said that brushing your teeth with the opposite hand stimulates brain activity in the morning.

I tried it and stabbed myself in the back of the throat. Yes, I'm wide awake now.

BBC News: "Nasa scientists find that drugs lose effectiveness in space".

I reckon if you find yourself in space, you've had enough already.

Local girl Joanna Mow leaps to her death on her birthday...

Your middle name wouldn't be Ronny, would it Jo?

I put a couple of 't's in my beer last night.

I think it made it better.

Starbucks have announced their intention to expand the coffee shop business into a grocery business.

Cool. I can't wait to buy a seven quid tomato.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning all
    met up with old high school chums yesterday. The last time I saw them was 40 some years ago. Nope, we don't look quite like we used to. It was an enjoyable lunch, reminiscing and all that. We had all gone to a boarding school together. Interesting to see where each of us had gone, now looking at retirement... well sort of. After lunch, visiting farms in a different county. Another part of the state I'd never been in and very pretty, flat, though. Then home to clip pasture.

This morning got a early start, man showed up to trench for a water line to move the water trough.

Mick, thanks for the start of the day. Hadn't heard of the train incident. Had to go look at the news. Thank goodness they prevailed.

Well, best be getting out there and do my overseeing duties. Been practicing leaning on a shovel!

Be well all you guys and gals!!
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning,

I hadn't heard about the train incident either, Sam. Hooray for the heroes!

Gee Mick, you dig for metal, salvage wood, eat glass, and they suggest the circus? Hmm...

Just raised my hand for some volunteer dawg work this morning. I've been entertaining way too many drinking thoughts, and need to shake myself up a bit. Off to it now.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the kick start. Was going to google the take-down but it just popped up on the news. Remember Mom's medicine, gargle with salt water. It really works. Off to visit Dad, will be an indoor visit. no snow left out there but it is a bit chilly.

Sam...sounds like a good reunion. Bet you're seeing places that you'd never go to because of your job. Must give you lots of ideas. Keep practicing you'll get it right eventually. LOL

Pi...good idea to shake yourself up a bit, get rid of that stinking thinking. Remember that's all it is, thinking. Volunteer dawg work sounds like a good distraction. Stay strong and stay close.

Shout out to all to come......:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Happy Saturday to all! Sunny & not yet 70 degrees - very nice
          I know MY weather is on the way, ha ha!

Yep Mick, damp, humid type weather gives me the frizz look
          You are lucky you don;t have to deal with that, honestly.
          I had to laugh at the perks of working for the PD. I can remember some 'interesting' things coming home from the evidence closet decades ago, ha ha! Good luck on tomorrow's treasure hunt.

Hi Sam! It's freaky seeing people from high school, don't you think? I prefer to just remember the way we were, LOL
          I just heard it was two US Marines & a college student who took down that guy on the train in France - very nice work

Hey there Pie & PQ!
          Better to keep hands & mind busy & outta trouble, huh?

Hello to everyone & sending wishes for a great AF day.
          I'm off to the feed store & various places of interest!!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, just a quick fly by to say hi,for once I haven't got much to say,hope everyone has a great day (Mick,I rhymed)
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X