firsdi 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firsdi 27

4.40..and just about to go out the door ..off to Lincolnshire today.....so lets see wot comes up out of the ground..have a good un folks...

"Would you go and look at that!" said my friend Murphy as we drove down the motorway just as Police were erecting a tent at the scene of a serious road accident.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"What a fcking stupid place to go camping" he replied

When I was a trainee plastic surgeon, I made some big boobs.

did you hear about the 2 guys that stole a calendar?
    they got 6 months each

if you get cold stand in a corner
    ..they are usually 90 degrees

whats orange and sounds like aparrot?
    a carrot

At school in the UK, teacher asks the class of little Asian children, "hands up who can tell me where The Punjab is?". Hands go up. "Yes Sanjeev, you go, where is The Punjab?". Sanjeev replies "half way down the High Street in between Nat West and the off-licence"

Facebook is slowly changing the world. Before, a picture was worth a thousand words. Now, a thousand pictures are worth one word...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning Mick,up ready for another day,done my 5 minute meditation and am drinking coffee with the cat(me not the cat).
    Got hour long back massage booked for tonight after work so that will be lovely,chucking it down here today.
    Glad to be sober,off for food with friends I used to drink with Friday - have met them a few times sober,will be hanging onto e cig for dear life - they are also my smokey friends.But are people who are true friends so I will be ok,have done it before.Glad it's a 3 day weekend
    Have a great day everyone,Det hope you're feeling better and planning,I just wondered,and I could be way off here as we are all different.Is maintaining such a clean diet another pressure and adding to your stress?
    Have a great day everyone - see what today brings!Feel more on top of things today.
    one day at a time

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Thursday to all

Hope you are having a profitable day Mick!
      I'm in need of a calm & quiet day here, ha ha! The boys just about did me in yesterday.

bear, a three day weekend is good for the heart & soul. Enjoy yourself & stick to your plan. no matter what the others are doing

Greetings to everyone, I will check in later.
      Have a great AF Thursday one & all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good Morning, Mick, Bear, Lav, and all to come. First cup of coffee is my immediate mission. Back later.

Comment

Mae everybody, guess we're all doing quickies today hello to all and I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all
            abbreviated briefs is what its all about Pauly! We're all happy and busy, who could ask for more??

Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....

I'll pop in with a quickie as well. Boss never showed up for work yesterday so we'll see what happens today. Make it a Terrific Thursday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

What a quiet board. Everyone must be doing great. I'm glad the day is over and for the day off tomorrow. Boss showed up but was in one of the weirdest moods I've seen from him so far. Something must be up. Eye appointment on Monday, it's feeling really good so hopefully this is it. Still smokey here in the city hope that clears up soon. Well here's to a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Glad your eye is feeling better PQ :hug:
                  I imagine that smoky air must be irritating everyone's eyes.

I was busy but kid-less today so I managed to get a lot done, yay!

Peace to all tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X