sundi 30th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sundi 30th...

4.40 am......man oh man didnt want to get up this mornin!!!hope everyone well.......holiday booked yesterday orf to the sunshine in 9 days time...have a great day everyone ...pauly hope you are ok :hug:

I crossed the road without looking yesterday and a Scouser on a bicycle swerved to avoid me and went straight into a lamp post. The poor guy had two broken ribs and a concussion.

On the bright side, I got my bike back.

'You have got yourself a big fat yes!'.

Was the response to my mates question as to whether or not we should turn the X Factor off.

We had a wedding cake ice sculpture at our wedding.

Some idiot put it right next to the radiator.

My wife ended up in floods of tiers.

I was asked by the Magistrate who I wanted as my Probation Officer upon release from prison, and I told him my wife would do.

"Why do you want your wife as your Probation Officer?" he said.

I replied, "She's never let me complete a fcking sentence yet!"

"Do you know what the hardest part of the night is?" asked the taxi driver.

"Is it his shield?" I asked.

I start a new job in Seoul next week,
    I thought it was a good Korea move..

Paddy is being interviewed for a job in the Metropolitan Police Department,
    "Paddy....you are undercover....it's the middle of the night....your cover is blown and you're being chased by a car full of terrorists at 80 mph.....what should you do?"

"Uhhh......90 mph" said Paddy.

When the inventor of the drawing board messed things up, what did he go back to?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Happy treasure hunting, Mick!

Comment

have fun Mick,morning Pie.
      Up early and feeling grateful for no hangover,booze in my life - I am getting the odd drinking thought come in,just have one,a couple etc, I'm just trying to watch it float in and out.It's just a thought.
      I've just done my meditation practice and still feel a bit jittery. Trying to just be with it and breathe.
      Planning gym later and maybe steam,sauna and then decluttering a kitchen cupboard.
      May plan food later for the week,went to bed at 10pm on a Saturday night - rock n roll,I was tired.
      Hope you're all good,not much to say.
      one day at a time

Comment

oh dear, still up at quarter to 4am. just can't sleep. so much on my mind. thanks for the early kickstart Mick.
        good to see you hanging tight Bear. you and me both

must try to sleep now zzzzzzz
        be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good Sunday morning Abbers

Hope your day is going well Mick!

Greetings bear, pie & Det!
          I have to run for now, a hungry 6 year old is waiting for pancakes.
          Have a great AF day one & all.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, hope you find something good Mick Lav,think I'm gonna cook pancakes too,usually I buy breakfast somewhere cuz I hate cooking for just me and hubs but whatevs,Bear,I was in bed early last night too so we're both party animals on a Saturday night haha,Det,are you doing ok? I woke up at 4(my usual) started coffee then slept til 6.weird,now I need to get some exercise in, shower,do my running around,hello to all and I hope we all have a wonderful Sunday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi, Abbers

Sober Sunday mornings are just the BEST, aren't they, Bear? To feel good for the whole day and either do all the things we want/need to do or just having all those hours to happily do nothing. I did a youtube yin yoga last night - a good way to relax for great sleep.

Det, I hope you're documenting how you've been feeling - keep that journal close and read it when the thoughts start bothering you. I hope you've fallen into a deep, restoring sleep.

Hope you found some treasures, Mick. You sound better, Pauly, I'm so happy to see :hug:. Lav, I'm hoping for some grandson-time today myself. He is a constant reminder of how relieved/thrilled I am not to have waited any longer to quit. I was solidly sober well before he was born and I will be forever grateful for that.

Hope all of you and anyone to come or reading is having a great day! NS

Comment

MAE ALL.....

Popping in to say all is well in my world.
                Hope your outing was a success Mick.
                Det glad you checked in. Slow and steady.
                Shout out to Pi, Lav, Bear, Pauly and NS....will be back in the morning....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Pie, I somehow missed your post this morning ! I hope you had an excellent day! Hi, PPQP - how great that you have another day off :smile:.

Comment

Just popping in to say HI
                    I had another fun day with my little buddy. How can I not be grateful?

Pauly, I reserve the pancake breakfasts for Sundays or when the kids are here. It doesn't take much to make them happy. Of course the carbs are a bit much for my butt, ha ha!!

NS, I hope you had your grandson time today too
                    The kids really help me feel anchored in my new & improved life. I remain grateful!

Hey PQ, Pie & bear!
                    Hope you are OK Det!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X