sept 1st white rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sept 1st white rabbits

mornin all....sober september ..and here it is ...how are we today then ?all doing fine?

well tomorrow out early doors..weekday digging ..farmer has ploughed up a field we have had some good bits n pieces from in the past ...so when its there its there if you get my drift...
    brew time and on we go....

hiya pie hows you todaay then?all good ? did you get an assignment yesterday?hope it all went to plan

ouch !..ppqp that sounds a bit heavy duty with the needles..sorry to hear that the eyes still havent sorted themselves out yet..back to work day today for you .as boss?have a great day..not found any treasure ships or Nazi gold trains yet ...but....

hiya Sam..hows thingswith you today?all good ?watched the farmer trying to move his cattle yesterday..wot a laff..the adults..no problem but the young uns were all over the place..in the end he rounded them up on horseback!all that was missin was a few yeehahs and the music ...and the sun!have a great day matey.

hiya bear ..hows you then ?what did you end up doing with your bank holiday?

hiya Lav...no sweary noises etc ..so take it the coffee pot got replaced? just in case it didnt ..heres a bucket o java for you..using firefox as a browser and noticed there is no spell checker on it...like i reeely need wun!got a few jobs to do today then starting to prep gardn for winter!

hiya ns...how are you today then?all good in gran world?

hi pauly how are ou today then?yep not only do we get hershey bars and mason jars..we get hoarders pawn stars ...and of course storage wars..the auctioneers ..Sean bledybledy bleh 200bleh dy brrd d y brrdy 250..all in ?fair warned?sold.....I even know the script!!so whats on the me n u for today then?

hiya Det ..cmnon in bud ..hows you today then?

folks off we go cyawl

Tonight's OCD meeting is on, off, on, off, on.

The police are always taking people down to the station and asking them questions.

They should just hire smarter police.

The eco-news is always so depressing going on about over-population, the disappearing rainforests, depletion of finite resources and the globe warming. But I was cheered by the news of the slow melting ice-cream.

My "to do" list.

Little.

I knew I was getting old when a fortune teller offered to read my face.

Stalkers Anonymous - Follow us on Facebook.

I wish the US / UK one-upmanship would stop.

They had George W Bush, so we have David Cameron and now they're beating us in the d.ckhead stakes by fielding Donald Trump and Kanye West.

At this rate, the next Labour PM will be Keith Lemon

Doctor :- "You have been here every day for the past 5 weeks."

Me :- "But I'm sure there's something wrong with me."

Doctor :- "Your a Hypochondriac."

Me :- "There you go, I knew there was something wrong."

This morning I woke up next to a stunning blonde I pulled last night. Being a gentleman, I offered to make her breakfast. I asked, "How d'you like your eggs?"
    "Ooh, fertilised," she giggled.

Anyway, long story short, horse manure doesn't go well with scrambled eggs.

Yesterday evening, I had to change a lightbulb. A bit later on, I crossed the road and walked into a bar.

I realised my life was a big joke
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning, Mick. No assignments to be had yesterday, and today I have a doggyland commitment. PQ, I think you're right about too many job seekers like me inundating the website. Also have a neighbor who's moving, so will help her out.

Greetings to Pauly, Lav, Sam, Bear, Det, SF, NS ...

Comment

Good MAE to all!

I wish I were just a Granny Nanny, Mick, but work is really getting in my way. Your upcoming treasure hunt sounds fun. So do you collect or sell your findings?

PPQP, I'm so sorry about your eyes. Chronic health problems are so tough. I hope you find a solution. A nerve drug seems to be resolving my chronic itching so I'm really grateful for that (even though I hate taking any drugs).

Have a nice day with the pups, Pie!

Comment

morning all
        thanks for the start up Mick. Interesting hobby, your dates correspond of finding some metals and coins to our finding arrowheads.

Morning Pie, doggyland sounds like an amusement park! Thanks for doing the service you do. The animal rescue is must be gratifying, yet perhaps sad sometimes?

NS, glad your meds are helping relieve itch... any idea of the cause?

off to it, making directions to go...
        how do to Pauly, Lav, PQ, Det, SF, Bear and other good folks I forget and those stopping by.
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MAE ALL....Thanks for all the eye condolences.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Had to check I was reading your post and not Sam's when you started off about the farmer. LOL The thing that really sucks about the ongoing eye issue is I don't have benefits and those drops have been adding up. Hope it's enough to make a difference on my next tax return. Sorry, we haven't even got through Chrimbo and I'm talking taxes. Hope you find some interesting trinkets tomorrow.

Pi...Iritis can be caused by many things and I just shiver when I consult Dr. Google. LOL I've been told my trigger is stress so I'll just stay with that. Enjoy doggyland and you're such a good neighbor to have around. If I ever move I think I'll look for vacancy's near you.

NS...thanks, when I read "Chronic health problems are so tough" I had to giggle. Made me think that dealing with alcohol addiction could also be classed as a chronic disease. Have a great day.

Boss was gone by the time I got back from the Dr.'s yesterday. He had to have an afternoon nap before his "hot yoga" class. Geeze! Think I'll sign up for hot yoga to get the afternoons off. Day 1 of our fiscal year so the audit preparations are in full swing. According to preliminary numbers we had a 200% profit over last year. Seems suspicious as our rentals were down 1/2 from last year. Gotta love our accountant. LOL

Have a Terrific Tuesday all.....:smile:PPQP

Xpost Sam...it's all relevant isn't it. Make sure you get those directions down right! Have a great day.
          Last edited by porqoui; September 1, 2015, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Mae everybody, Yuuuuup! Sorry Mick,had to,when I hear "storage wars" that creep always pops into my head haha,hope you find something good today PPQP,are the drops expensive? I really feel for you with the eye,just seems like a pain and its gone on forever, can't believe it's September already,this summer has flown! I haven't even gone swimming once,weird,but at least we did get out of town for a bit, it would've felt like a waste if we hadn't at least done that,Sam,we could use some pig and calf pics looks like I'm gonna hafta head north and wrangle up Det! Check in please,at least a wave,hi Pie,NS,Lav,Bear,I'm off to get my mush(oatmeal) but my gramma always called it mush,very appealing name haha,much love to all,let's have a great Tuesday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Evening all - quick whizz in after work - got some stuff done that's been on my to do list for a while,so feels good.Still tonnes to sort out - new person starts tomorrow and will see if member of staff is back or still sick.

I've just cooked a veg and tofu chilli from scratch which should last few days for dinner and have made food for lunch too. Other than that done meditation CD twice today - it's 15 mins long so 15 min in morning and 15 min at night is very possible.

I had a quiet weekend,early nights,bubble baths,one gym trip and basically not a lot else.Exactly what I needed.Watching final episode of true detective tonight - love it.
              PQ- sorry to hear about your eyes,hope they mend up soon

Pie - can I come to Doggyland please!!

Have a lovely evening/morning everyon - much love - feeling calmer - hope you're all good.
              one day at a time

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers!

Yep, it's September although you would never know it by the thermometer - HOT!!!
                Hot & actually needing a little rain around here.

Mick, I most certainly did buy a new coffee maker yesterday. I am seriously thinking about picking up another to store away for when this new one croaks. I don't want another traumatic morning like I had yetserday, ha ha!!!!
                I have a question - if you find coins in a freshly tilled field, wouldn't the farmer want a share? I know they would around here

Pie, is Doggyland anywhere near Dollyworld? Just kidding!
                I hope you day is going well.

NS, I am so eternally grateful to be out of nursing. My home based embroidery shop is only as busy as I want it to be. I never imagined I would be so busy with grandkids - this came as a big surprise to me, ha ha!!! I am finally helaing from my latest case of poison ivy - we can compare itching, ugh!

Sam, are you getting eggs lately? This heat has really put a hurtin on egg production around here - oh well.

PQ, sounds like you have a very creative accountant there, LOL
                Hope everything is oK with yuo today.

Pauly, I really enjoy watching the NCIS shows!
                I don't like all the zombie shows & crap that the younger generation watch these days I am a big fan of PBS too

bear, glad you are feeling good. That's the whole point of this exercise for all of us, right? Keep doing what you're doing

OK, time to turn my attention back to the minion sitting in the next room playing Minion Rush on my iPad!

Have a great day all!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

quick jump in a I am out really early in the morning.........NS ...no I have never sold anything...Ive got it all in a cabinet etc that I made...Lav as for the farmers wanting something....usually the farms I go on ,we get the farmers a bottle or chocs or flowers fro their wives,...we show them what we find..so far none of them have bothered ...but if I ever found treasure trove by definition,and it went to valuation it would be 50 /50 split
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick, I remember you showed us that cabinet, with felt in the drawers. Noice!

Comment

Working...
                    X