Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday Septic 3, 2015

Morning all
    just finishing some computer work and thought I'd pop in and see what's shakin. Back is better, bees are done. my day is ending so I be off to bed
    Glad to see you check in Det. Hope you are well. See you all a bit later.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Hey Sam,glad back on the mend,I'm just up,6am,woke early after a stressful dream,so thought I would get up and just chill out in the quiet for a bit.

So glad I went to the gym last night, and used my aromatherapy oil in the bath,I slept really deeply.
    I had to drag myself there,but I knew I would feel better afterwards and I do.
    Having some anxious feelings so just breathing for now and having some quiet time.
    Got my lunch ready and friend over for healthy dindins tonight,I'm going to cook a lentil dhal,easy,yummy and healthy.

,I'm just over 3 months now,not really counting this time as i'm just focusing on rebuilding and how I live. Realised I've not done any yoga for a while recently and need to bring that in. May do a half hour DVD tomorrow am before work.

Have a good day everyone
    one day at a time

Comment

man alive!!the whole world is up before me!!how are we all then?good hopefully ..was out yesterday..was pretty successful...found couple of Roman coins a cartwheeel penny and a Tealby penny ..(from around 1150) in fantastic condition...just to give you an idea tho ..here is the size of one of he fields we were searching!!

ok then on with the show...as I write this ,I have two rabbits running around daft in the front room..so need to watch otherwise Im in the deep sh.t....they love wallpaper!!ok on with the show..brews all round

hiya Sam thanks for the start up mate...glad all is well with you..how goes the job?

mornin bear hows you today then?all good?..any room there for that lentil dahl? lo ve that sorta thing..

hiya pie how are you?gotta hand it to you...as far as the rescue goes ..my house would be full of animals...truth be told I prefer them to yoomans on a good percentage!!that is obviously apart from my good friends here ..jist thought I would get that one in rapido!!

hiya pauly ..you still got wind there?:harhar: hows you today then?feeling cool?excellent ..have a good hair day!!

hey det hows you today then mate ? ..feeling better now ? as for the comedy ...gotta agree there I watch the old classics and luv em ..dads army ,fawlty towers...and of course Tom n Jerry and Roadrunner !!take it easy friend

hiya ppqp ..glad you are feeling a wee bit better today..concentrate on you ..b.llox to the rest of em!!heeres a pic my matre put up from our dim and distant past.....does it look anything like ?

hiya Lav hows you today then?all goodhows the garden doing?I guess most of my toms will be ripened next week and I wont be here !!oh well ..brew time here you go..you need to wish me luck more often heres yesterdays Tealby penny...roughly 900 years old !!

20150903_064645.jpg

20150903_064730.jpg

hiya ns ..how are you doing ?all fine I hope?

right peeps off we go ..have a great day everyone

Politicians are like women's moods.

It's the rest of us who has to pay for them.

I went for a job interview the other day. One of the questions I was asked was "what is your motto?"

"Whatever you do, never quit" I replied.

Today I received a letter. "Dear Sir, unfortunately your application for the position of manager of the Stop Smoking campaign was unsuccessful."

I walked up to a guy in the street, and asked, "Have you seen my daughter? She's been missing since yesterday," then showed him a photo.

Confused, he said, "That's just a picture of an empty chair."

"I know, mate," I replied. "I just told you she's fcking missing!"

I walked into the house and said, "Hello gorgeous," gave her a big kiss and started rubbing my hands all over her body.

"Oh, for God's sake, give it a rest!" yelled my wife.

"Shut up," I replied, "you'll frighten the new puppy."

I used to drink in the Queens arms, but I don't anymore.

You know how serious Prince Philip can get.

Me and my son were arguing for a good hour whether the light stays on in the fridge when you close the door... My son said it doesn't, I said it does...

In the end I took his word for it and let him out.

With the Tory government having more female MP's this term of office,

That means if they become pregnant they will have to go into Labour.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Thursday!

I actually know what day it is today, ha ha. I went thru the first half of yesterday thinking it was Tuesday, WTF? I think my confusion comes from losing entire days when watching the kids - those days are so unreal!

Sam glad your back is better!
        I see there's a lot of rain going on south of here - did you get any? Still as dry as anything here.!

bear, I've had some very unusual dreams lately myself. Sometimes it is better just to get up & get the day started! Keep your focus going in the right direction, OK?

Mick, you sure do find some creepy looking things, ha ha!! Glad your day out was a good one.
        Thanks for the coffee, I made more with my new coffee maker
        I have a bunch of things to do before my grandsons arrive for dinner so I'll get going.

Det, glad you are OK!

Greetings to PQ, Pie, NS, Pauly & everyone checking in today. Have a wonderful AF Thursday everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Sam...thanks for starting us off. Sounds like you had a very productive day in spite of your back.

Bear...I had one of those stressful dreams just recently too. I'm chilling right along side you. Lazy morning, finished breakfast and just sipping on coffee.

Mick...don't want you feeling responsible for starting the thread each and every morning. Do you use a medal detector while treasure hunting? Could see the coin but the site shot and dim past shot won't load. Yup, feeling less stressed, changed my attitude. I'm not responsible for everything that happens at the job. I just tell myself, do good work, and that's enough.

Lav...did you buy a second standby coffee pot? LOL Get that running around done so you can enjoy your dinner.

Half day off on Friday and Monday's a holiday. Hope the weather holds out they're talking about snow! Have a Terrific Thursday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, nice finds Mick,the links wouldn't work for me loved the empty chair joke haha,Lav,maybe you thought it was Tues yesterday cuz this week's draggin ass!! I'm off tomorrow and think I'm gonna take it easy,whatever this allergy/cold crap is,is dragging me down and as always the allergy meds make me feel so weird,yesterday I got me and Brady pizza hut and hubs a frozen BBQ chicken pizza he likes,I put it in the oven,laid down on the couch and dozed off,pizza burned but poor hubs ate it anyways haha,its making me depressed feeling rubbish ok bitchfest over,just gonna stick with the hylands homeopathic tablets today,Det, glad you checked in hello Sam,Pie,PPQP,Bear I hope we all have a wonderful THURSDAY (for Lav haha) much love to all
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

oops heres the pics that never turned out....

20150902_082610.jpg

ppqp.......

11181767_10153112854062503_8191543981593455661_n.jpg
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick...been a long time since I've been there but it probably still looks the same. LOL Ex just bought a house and a church in Willow Bunch. Close to Assiniboia. House to live in Church to play Texas Holdem in.

Man what a day. Busy but productive. Thank god for pizza deliveries. LOL Will check back later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                X