monday 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday 7th

hiya folks....well how are we all gtoday?its the house of madness here ...all rushing about like loonies trying to get things done...well when I say we.....me Julies in bed rabbits are playing...this will be my last post normally?until next wednesday tho I will pop in as often as i can...fear ye not I will be back!!was out detecting yesterday...got a few nice bits n pieces...dagger chape ..11th century saxon clothing fasteners ..around600 ad and a viking stirrup mount around 700 ad ....got a bit to do ..so lets crack on.

brew on the go so lets have a cuppa...

morning Lav ...and how are you today then? ok hopefully..nothing much doing?no minion control ?nothing ...wow thats a change for you ..so sit back and enjoy ..heres a brew...ok ..so I replied to this before reading your other post!!turned out pretty busy for you!!

hiya pauly ..hows you today?we had the fire on the other night!I came home yesterday and Julie had the heating on!you cant sleep without the sound of a fan on?...here you go then :welldone: pauly ,pauly ,pauly pauly

hiya bear ...hows you today? sure are gettin the hang of this no booze cruise aint you?good for you...weaher over here is supposed to be gawjus for the next week ...yep the one Im away!

hiya ppqp...hows you then ...?apart from the phone that is all ok? hope so :hug:

hiya pie ..you ok?any work this week fingers xd for you .

Sam the man how are you doing? all ok ?

ns ..good weekend?hopefully yes.

det my man time to put in an appearance matey you ok?

big shout and hugz to all those not here ...wish you all the best..remember ...no booze,cos booze makes you lose!

11391289_524694711011813_2375968309987893310_n.jpg

There was a lovely mirror behind the counter at my local shop.

I could see myself buying it.

think about this one......

I hate my Scottish grandfather: for Christmas he was supposed to get me a Wii U, instead he got me a miniature sheep.

"Why do you always treat me like a kid?" asked my wife.

"Good question, love," I said, "but next time raise your hand before you ask me a question."

My lorry driver mate Sean was accused of human trafficking on the M25 last night, with a suspected 20 migrants hidden in his wagon.

Luckily, the police let him go on his way with a caution as he was heading southbound at the time.

Statistically, any sentence can sound serious with the word "statistically" at the start.

"Oh look, it's Ian McKellen, one of Britain's greatest actors!" I said to my mates upon seeing him in my local pub

Actually" he said "I'm Sir Ian"

"My mistake" I apologised to my mates, "it's one of them refugees"
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Labor Day!

My labor-free plan for yetserday didn't work out but we had a nice time
    No plans so far for today - will see what develops.

Mick, I really hope you have a wonderful trip & send us some pictures!
    I wouldn't mind having a wii U in the back yard, ha ha!!!

Greetings to all, enjoy an AF day wherever you are

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning All,

No plans for this Labor Day Monday, but hope for work opportunities on Wed. and Fri. Lav, I second your request for Mick vacay photos. PQ, hope the phone trouble works to your advantage. Pauly, you celebrating a birthday?

Comment

morning all
        long but good day yesterday, motorcycle riding with a bud and domestic duties as well. Thanks for the brew Mick. Where abouts you heading? Didn't read yesterday's post so I might have missed... Greetings Lav, no rain in site, ready to start singing dust bowls ballads!!
        off to it. Hello to everyone
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

X post Pie, hello to you!
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi, Sam!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for the startup. Had a relaxing day putzing around and no phone. Julie should be up soon to start the packing. Enjoy your trip.

Lav...best laid plans eh? Hope you get a relaxing day today.

Pi...yup phone off seemed to do the trick. Good luck with the assignments this week.

Sam...been raining for 5 days now, will send it your way.

Other than usual household chores just hanging inside out of the rain and cold. At leas I've got a short week to look forward to. Have a Marvelous Monday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey everyone,back after long day at work,hassles with employees OH being aggressive on phone to me and other staff member being very petulant all day.
                Boss being supportive but woolly and very knee jerk so adding to my stress.
                Breathe - done what I can and am at home now for relaxation,aromatherapy bath is on the cards.

Sober - thankfully - just smoked a ciggie - but for now that's ok.
                one day at a time

Comment

Sam..we are staying at the Hotel Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife......bear ...chill...wtf is the employees oh phoning for ?nowt to do with him..pie best of luck with the assignments....

big shout to you all take it easy .....including the birthday girl Pauly....hope you had a great day x
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, late check in again, my sleep was soooo weird last night I didn't know what way I was going this morning, thank goodness for coffee!! Did most of my birthday crap yesterday so today is just another day,went to work and it was steady,the girls up there brought in a cake and balloons and a few trinkets,nice to be thought of,even if I get kinda embarrassed haha,hope everyone is enjoying their day
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

ahoy ABsters!

thanks for the boot-up Mick as always.

crazy week finally over, had to play tourist a bit with visiting family but they are all gone and I finally have a day of peace and quiet to chill out.
                      yay!

have to leave Wed and will be on the road 6 straight days through the weekend and all.. going to be rough I'm bracing myself.

Pauly, I have mornings like that too where i just wander about in a daze for a bit. better than a horrid hangover any day!

doing laundry and catch a movie I think

be well everyone
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Happy Birthday to you, Pauly! Bon Voyage, Mick! Enjoy your chill time, Det.

Comment

Good to see you checking in Deter!
                          Pack us in your suitcase for the coming week - OK? Stay well

Hi thre Pie, Sam, bear & PQ!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Pauly!!!!

I took advantage of the Labor day sales & went out & purchased a new mattress set which will be delivered Thursday. It's about time, maybe my back & hips will stop aching, ha ha!!

Have a peaceful night everyone!
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X