Mondays fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mondays fred

Morning all last day here. .got as anything. .Just been for a long walk 15277 steps including 155 steep steps. ..hope all well ...how are you Pauly. .don't give up..You are one of us..big shout to everyone else. Lav pie ppqp n's det bear sam the man and apologies to an one I've missed and all our background lurkers
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Monday to all!

We have a sunny, 55 degree start to the day here - very nice! Definitely my kind of weather

Mick, enjoy your last day of vacation you lucky dog!!

Greetings to everyone dropping by today. Pauly, thinking about you & hope you are doing OK!
    Have a great AF Monday everyone.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Greetings Mick, Lav, and all Abbers to come. Pretty much finished up the condo, and have a geometry assignment for today. Glad the summer earnings drought has ended.

Comment

Mae everybody, I'm OK! I really just want to drop it and pretend it didn't happen (even though we all know it did) I didn't stab anybody or rob a bank,I'm an alcoholic who chose to drink,I still think I'm making progress, even compared to a year ago,6 months ago,I'm making progress and I'm proud and happy for that let's please let me put it behind me and focus on the present and future,Mick,hope to see lots of pics of your trip when you get back,I'm looking forward to it PPQP,I had a similar water situation awhile ago and didn't get any notice they were doing work on it so I had to go buy a bunch of gallons to drink,cook,etc,the toilet flushing situation was awful so we had to "hold it" for a bit,Lav,gonna try and make the breakfast bars this week but gonna throw in oatmeal to boost the density and keep me full,haven't heard from Det,maybe he's on the road,hello Pie,Bear,Sam,SF hope we all have a great Mondayitis free Monday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for the kick start and enjoy your last day.

Lav...been raining all day and temp at 42F. We could actually see some of that white stuff mixed in with the rain.

Pi...good job on the condo reno, what are neighbors for LOL. Glad you got an assignment today, looks like your schedule will be changing now that it's September.

Pauly....dropped it is. Except to say YES you are making progress. Just home from work and still no water. I can see them working out there and not going to let the quit till the job's done.

Busy day today had to force myself to quit at 5pm. Hotdogs for supper, will eat healthier tomorrow if I get water. Have a restful night all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Pie, geometry? Makes my brain hurt, always did. Good for you

Pauly, just glad you are OK.
            You can play around with those breakfast bars & make them yours!!
            I know I've mentioned it before but you really should grab a copy of 'Radical Forgiveness' by Colin Tipping. I have both the book & digital version. He really helped me work thru a lot of sh*t & let go of the victim mentality. I drank to dull the emotional pain, believe me. You can go right to the website for the book & download the worksheets. What a useful tool!!! Please give it & yourself a chance :hug:

PQ, did you fill the bath tub prior yo the water being turned off? I've been known to do that, ha ha. I hope it gets fixed soon. I hope the rain remains just rain, uh oh!

Deter, where are you?

Peace everyone!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X