wensdi 16th mebbe??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wensdi 16th mebbe??

mornin all ..thats us back to normal ...well ish!! hows everyone today then all good?went to bed last night ..to find that I had been bitten by a mozzy...arm was as itchy as anything ...and of course the cream was packed in the case..so I was unpacking the case at 3this mornin lookin for tabletz and cream!!been up and cleaned the greenhouse out...refurnished the rabbit hutch so orf to pick them up...saw on the news that there is a prisoner on the roof of Strangeways.....shades of 1990 !!will politicians never learn?there is only so many risks so many corners you can cut till the lid comes off!!
    anyways brew time ...all in for one?

right its start again time..so big hello to everyone..and see where we go from there.......so here we go

HELLO

will put some jokes up after ..off to collect the monsters!!!!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning All,

Welcome home, Mick. Nice to see you here, Molly. PQ, how's the water situation? Y'all made me laugh with the lack of tub stoppers; I had to buy one too!

Looking good for work today. Wonder what I'll get??

Comment

Good morning Abbers! Happy Hump day too

Welcome back Mick!
      I'm sure your furry kids will be happy to see you. I just read about that guy on the prison roof & how they talked him down, after 3 days with the promise of a pizza & a can of Coke. Geez! I wonder if he got his pizza, ha ha!!

Hi there Molly & Pie!
      Hope you found something good to do today Pie

I have thousands of things to do myself today so I won't be getting into any trouble, LOL

Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for starting us off this morning. Glad you're home safe and sound. You just can't seem to get back from holis unscathed can you. Sounds like it might be an early night for you.

Molly...good to see you.

Pi....:smiles: Now that's funny. Water restored but they haven't tested the quality yet. Didn't bother me shower was #1. Hope you get an interesting assignment today.

Lav...thanks for clarifying the Strangeways, now I don't have to google it. LOL

Busy day for me today as well. 9am meeting, 50th Gala planning meeting (get a free lunch) then down to the Annual Assessment Meeting for my Dad (He's going to outlive us all.) Finishing my day with a Garden Meeting tonight, getting ready to put the garden to bed for the winter. Will check back later. Have a Wonderful Wednesday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick the bunnies will be so happy to see you I had to get up and change my pj's at 1 am cuz it was cold!this time of year its all up and down,rained for a bit yesterday was kinda nice,my internet provider went out of business, so now I hafta deal with a company that I hate,grr,hubs owes them money for when we lived at the other house and had cable/internet with them and the bill was always fluctuating so we canceled them but I guess they have a monopoly on all the houses in my area so now I have no choice,I don'trreally even care about having it but Brady needs it for school and his PlayStation,iI made crock pot chilli for dinner yyesterday, I'm gonna have it for breakfast and lunch anyways,hello to all,hope we all have a great Wednesday p.s I miss Sam and Det SF too
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

bunnies are running about mad!!!great to see them home again

The morning of my wife's birthday I handed her her first gift. As she unwrapped it she said, "It's a fcking wand! What do I want with a fcking wand?"

"It's not just any wand." I replied, "It's a magic wand!"

"Really?" she said, "What's it do?"

"Why don't you give it shake," I told her, "and don't forget to say the magic words.

"Okay," She said shaking the wand, "Abracadabra!"

"bloody hell!" I said peering down the side of the bed, "You're not going to believe this."

"What is it?" she asked all excitedly.

I said, "You've just made all your other presents disappear!"

I went to the roughest school in town.

It was pebble dashed.

A man asks the librarian, "Do you have any books on properties?"

"Yes, we do," said the librarian. "PG Tips and Tetleys are the most popular ones."

Forty spitfires and hurricanes will fly today commemorating the seventy-fifth anniversary of the Battle of Britain.

Jeremy Corbyn and David Cameron will both attend.

Well, it's best to have a left wing and a right wing at an air show.

On October the first, more smoking laws come into effect and you won't be able to smoke in a saloon car with anyone under eighteen in it, even if the sunroof, windows and doors are opened.

I predict a huge rise in the number of tearful kids found abandoned by the roadside.

My wife was sitting in the porch when I got home.

"I forgot my front door key this morning," she explained.

"Why didn't you use the spare key hidden in the greenhouse?" I asked.

"Do I look stupid?" she replied. "That only fits the back door, you idiot."
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Magic wand huh Mick? Ha ha!!!!

PQ, your Dad must be receiving good care, that's nice to hear

Pauly, chili for breakfast, hmm girl you mustvhave an iron stomach, LOL

I heard from Sam on Facebook today. He's fine but still not able to log on here for some reason. Says he misses talking to everyone.

I am on kid watch tomorrow including transporting the youngest to & from his preschool. Looks like a very long day ahead. Just grateful I can do this stuff to help out!!

Haveca peaceful night one & all.
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X