Thuzzy, good luck today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thuzzy, good luck today

Thuzzy, Just wishin you good luck atthe doc today. I'll be think of ya and hope yopu get ur script. gabby

Thuzzy, good luck today

Thanks. I'll definately let you know the outcome!

Comment

Thuzzy, good luck today

By my typing you would think I did drink last night! g

Comment

Thuzzy, good luck today

Thanks guys for your support! I really appreciate it. I was in a funk last night after getting rejected. I need to refocus one way or the other regardless of the outcome at the doc. It's been a hectic week so feeling sorry for myself is coming easy for me right now and then the excuses to maybe have that one more beer or glass of "whine" instead of letting the feeling of contentment sink in. Those old behaviors can be hard to break when "bad" things happen. So I'm going to have to make time to listen to my CDs today no matter what!

Comment

Thuzzy, good luck today

Well I got a prescription, but there is a catch! I have to go back to the general practitioner for refills. I really had to convince her to prescribe it also.

Anyway, that's my update for now!

Comment

Thuzzy, good luck today

Well I got my prescription but to get "refills" I'll have to go to a general practitioner. But if I like it and it works well it shouldn't be a problem to get more.

Getting Topa is like trying to find a good man! Of course, I found the Topa first.......:lol

Comment

Thuzzy, good luck today

lol, ya thuzzy! funny what ya came up with first. geeze
              gabby

Comment

Thuzzy, good luck today

Thuzzy I am very happy for you- Topa is better than any man right now frankly! :lol

Comment

Working...
                X