Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sundiddy 27th

Good morning all
    A wonderful time last night, quite the array of different musicians, some folks I'd never heard before that are local folks. Have to keep an eye out and see where they are playing. Cup of brew all around folks!! Meeting the wood stove furnace guy this morning over at the farm house. Putting in an outside wood burning furnace so I can keep the oil bill a tich lower, then off to a pottery festival to play some tunes. Hope everyone is well. Try to check in later
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Morning Sam and MAE ALL....

Sam...sounds like a good time was had last night. It's great to discover local folks with a common interest. Have fun at the clay festival today.

Mick...good idea on jotting down some decisions I've made. Hope your treasure hunting is a success today.

Bear...got to agree with you about the pay. At times I feel like I'm being taken advantage of cause they know I'll not drop the ball when sh*t hits the fan.

Pauly....I think Olive Garden was a good choice. My night was like your Friday night just couldn't get to sleep. Finally got to sleep around 4am only to be woken up at 5 with a call from the moron ex. Didn't answer but was enough to chase off any chance of sleep. Just glad it's not Monday morning.

Lav...hope you didn't have to start your day a 5 this morning. I too watched a bit of the Pope coverage.

Good visit with my Dad yesterday, love spending time outside at this time of year. Pumpkins are harvested will try and post pic's later Pi. Off to plug in the kettle and try and start my day. Will check back later.....:smile:PPQP
    Last edited by porqoui; September 27, 2015, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I believe I'll show up at Sam's for coffee this morning. Hope to see y'all there!

Comment

Mae everybody, PQ,I fell asleep at 9 pm last night and woke up at 5,with the help of NO sleep aid that I usually take,weird,anyways tonite might be sucky sleep cuz of the full moon,I believe in that stuff next year I'm totally planting pumpkins and I will continue to plant until something sprouts haha,Sam,glad you had fun,Pie,I'll meet you at Sam's for coffee groceries today and hopefully not much else,its still hitting 100 and I'm a titch peeved,I want FALL!! Hello to all and I hope we all have a blessed Sunday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey everyone,slept for 12 hours last night,got bit of a headache,think it's rest of stress working it's way out. I've been to yoga and had a big veggie roast dinner and AF beer,yumm,picked up new blackout curtains for when bedroom is finished,should be moving back in at weekend/early week after.
          I've got just 3 weeks back at work,then holiday,can't wait for a decent break.
          Happy to be sober,intermittent thoughts of missing out due to not drinking at xmas,will get yummy elderflower fizz,yummy cheese and desserts and remember it's a load of wanky advertising.
          Happy Sunday everyone.
          one day at a time

Comment

hiya folks tis I ..as a failure today was a roarin success..found 3 Roman bronze coins but thats about it..reckon where I was searching the folks were skint!!
            bear ...blackout curtains??do you know summat we don't? thought the war finished in 1945!!

hey pauly ..nice work on the sleep...tonight we have got an eclipse of the moon ..as for the planting ..keep at it something will happen..

hey sam..hows you after yer toonfest?and another one to go to as well..how did it go with the burner?

hiya ppqp....we need to see pumpkins!!your ex sound s a bit smart..not..no suggestions here ..but if someone kept bugging me at stupid o clock ..fair game...taxis pizza delivery chinese, curries junk mail salesmen window cleaners..the lot...methinks somehow they would all find their way to said address....glad your visit with your dad went well.

hiya pie how are you today?what have you been up to ?

hi NS ...hows the trip?

hiya Lav ...what have you been up to today then?

right see you in the mornin folks
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

hey kiddos, feeling pretty puny here sad to say. got sucked into the 'brotherhood bonding' trap on Friday night with some tough-guy swat friends and things went downhill from there. spent some loverly time this morning face down in the toilet. really disappointed with myself. And I have yet another tradeshow tomorrow although it's just an overnighter which is good. feeling so weak and beat up.
              holding down some V8 juice now.
              sorry to be a downer,
              be well
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Rest up Det
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Abbers,
                  Another evening check in for me. My daughter & her family were here all day so I just got caught up with the fun

Sam, an outside wood burning furnace? We have a woodstove on the lower level of the house that heats up the family room down there & my shop area. It also sends some heat up to the liviing room thru a floor vent. YB has been splitting wood for weeks getting ready for some sort of apocalyse I swear, ha ha. Our heater is fueled with propane which is usually cheaper than oil but still $$ to fill that 1000 gal underground tank.

The supermoon is huge & very bright, just waiting for the actual eclipse to begin.

Hi there Pie, pQ, bear & Pauly!

Det, sorry you are not well. Did you think it would be any different this time?
                  It's your choice friend, make the best one for you & forget what the other guys are doing.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X