Saturday here ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday here ....

mornin all ...how are we toiday then ?weekendz here...any plans for anyone this weekend?

firstly...tt ..congrats to you on 3 years af...well done to you...you deserve it...hope all is well with you.....

right its brew time ...all in?

hiya pauly..what did you do?? buy the shop??mind you I can talk...when I go into the pound shops,I usually spend a fortune!!!its the shopping trend now over here!!that holiday we were looking at...went to book it this morning and its gorn!!!so back to the drawing board

hiya Lav...hows you today then?ok ?I watched 2 episodes of the Amish Mafia last night...its reeely gone to the wall..the story line is pretty poor too..its about the Mennonites taking over Lancaster county..and ousting Levi...who has now lost his crew...trying to rest my leg up ...but not as successful as I would have hoped!!brew time?have a great time on the funicular railway!!!!:thumbsup:

hiya pie ..howsyou doing today then? look success...managed to get one!!not exactly the same as the other but not a lot of difference...as you can see work has already commenced on it!hows the doggy minding going?

drain.jpg

hey det..hws you then?Im happy that you're superhappy because you're happy.....eazee innit????any plans for the weekend

hey Sam hows you?hope all is good with you..

likewise NS and Mary Jo...

right folks out early doors so orf we toddle..

Two blokes in a pub in Scotland,

"I see we're out of Europe then, " said the first.

"Europe? " replied the second, "how the fck did we manage that? we couldn't even get out of Britain. "

I made an appointment at the Doctors today, he called me in and asked me to take a seat at his desk and said "What can I do for you Mr Smith?"

I pulled out a huge bag of coke and laid out a massive line on his desk and proceeded to snort it in a oner.

As I rubbed the remnants into my gums I sat back relaxed in my chair and said "I think I'm drinking too much"

"Why did you leave your previous job?"

"Because once they fire you they won't let you stay."

Walmart smart price shampoo.
    Because you're not fcking worth it.

Two Indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder instead of Cocaine.
    Both were rushed to hospital...
    One's in a Korma, the other's got a dodgy Tikka.

I've been asked to take care of the neighbour's cat.

They aren't on holiday, they're just really lazy.

Filling out a job application and this is fcking ridiculous. "We're looking for someone aged 22-26 with 30 years experience."

I left my job because the boss said something that made it impossible for me to continue working with him.

"You're fired" was the exact phrase, I recall.
    Last edited by Mick; October 10, 2015, 09:08 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Abbers, happy Saturday to all

Partly sunny & cool so far today - going to be a nice weekend!

Mick, I hope you are being nice to your knees
    The grandsons were here for just a few hours last evening but they managed to have fun. An evening with no electronics means they get creative in other ways, ha ha!
    They managed to create a two level train track & had a blast sending Thomas & friends barreling down the tracks, ha ha!

TT, CONGRATS on your 3 years AF :welldone:
    We're all very happy for you!

Greetings to everyone, have a wonderful AF day!
    Not sure what I am doing yet - we will see!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Lav,I was very impressed with the train tracks,looked like fun Mick,Icould never get iinto the Amish mafia show,actually any of those shows haha,sleep fairy flew right past my house last night!!woke up to use b-room at 1:30,woke upat 2:30 tthinking it was 5,woke up at 3:45 cuz Winslow was barking at nothing, little shit!!so I'm tired,working today,see how that goes,I hope its one of those days where you actually feel better with less sleep and I found out my mom and bbrother are coming in 2 weeks,remember the last trip?!when they stayed drunk the whole time and my dog Petey bit my brother and I drank cuz my nerves were shot,grrrr,gotta try and be positive but I don't like my peace disturbed! But she's my mom and this is the only brother I have that's not an alkie so I'm praying it'll be ok,I text her last night that she better behave,yeah right,anyways much love to all,off to crawl into the shower,have a lovely Saturday all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

pauly ...youlll be fine!!think positive
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning All, Nice find on the drain hopper Mick. Wondering what it might look like with some coins as embellishment.

Hi Lav, nice that you can provide your grandkids a break from their electronics.

Never seen Amish Mafia, Pauly. Big fan of The Walking Dead here, though sometimes I mistake them for our pro football team.

Not much on the horizon at the moment. We'll see what turns up.

Comment

You are just dying to see those coins put to use Pie made it through work surprisingly, sheesh,lots of coffee not good but I needed it! Still dealing with the heat,92 or something today, I'm bored with it,I wanna wear sweaters and pants oh well,hope everyone is enjoying their day

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

How do all.... well data reset for the month so back in action. Thank you all for remembering me in my absence. Today I got the area level for new outdoor furnace that is to finally be completed tomorrow, cut a couple loads of wood, and rode in to see my oldest brother who has full blown dementia and is not yet 70. He's been in assisted living since June. He's the one that made land settlement so difficult a few years back. We went to court and all that fun stuff. The accusations made at the time were so unreal that now in hindsight I truly believe things were beginning to happen back then. It is so weird seeing him, we haven't spoken in a couple of years and I wasn't planning on it either. Kinda makes me wonder what in store for myself later down the road. The visits are friendly, disjointed, and limited to about 45 minutes due to his attention span. Oh the many twists and turns. Never expected this one!! Damn, I'm glad I'm sober!! Damn, I hope that doesn't happen to me or anyone else!!

Onward.... bring on the gingko!!!

Sam
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Glad you're here Sam

Comment

Pauly, the kids did have a lot of fun building their railroad last night AND they actually put it all away before they left!!!! Nice but weird of them. ha ha!!
                  How about if you lay down some rules before your visitors arrive? NO drinking in your house, etc!! I would do that if I thought they were going to create a problem for you - no kidding!!

Pie, I live in Amish country so there's no need for me to watch them on TV, LOL
                  We share the roads & parking lots at the stores. I shop in their fruit & veggie markets, buy their wonderful REAL honey & all that
                  What did yo get up to today?

Sam, welcome back, you were missed!
                  Sorry to hear about your brother - that's rough. The assisted living facilities usually have dementia units where the residents can walk about freely but remain safe. Much better than the old locked units back in the day. You are already doing a lot to keep your brain healthy by eliminating AL, remaining in the workforce, playing music, etc. I really like Dr Daniel Amen's book 'Change Your Brain Change Your Life'. He also has some TED talks you can look up. His approach is sensible & healthy diet, exercise & supplements.

OK, so we did go out & buy 4 green tea plants today & a jujube tree from the guy who sold us the figs a few months ago. They are all baby plants & will be spending the winter in a heated garage. Now I just have to teach my kids & grandkids to like all this stuff, ha ha!!!

Peace to all tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X