Damn CD Player!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn CD Player!!!

I decided to start the hypno CDs last night. I was doing the clearing one first. Got to the part of going down the escalator, looking at my feet, going down, going down... felt very hypnotic by that point, then my damn CD player went blank. I wasn't sure if that was part of the hypnosis so I just kept going down the escalator in my mind. I felt like I was going through a tunnel after awhile. It was really really cool. Then the sound comes back and I am supposed to be going down an elevator, get out of the elevator, beautiful paradise, laying in the hammock (although it bugs me the way he pronounces this). I am hovering over myself in the hammock, but my CD player is all crackly and going in and out. I felt like I was definitely being hypnotized, but my CD player kept getting worse and worse. And, it finally became so annoying that I gave up.

Bummer! It was so cool. I can't wait to do it again when I get a better CD player. Or, maybe I should enter the 2000s and get an Ipod finally. Not sure which one to buy. Will research today. Any recommendations for me? I don't like anything too technically complex. Just need something large enough to store all these hypno CDs on and maybe 20 music CDs. And, obviously, I need to be able to choose what to listen to (not shuffle or random) for the hypno CDs. Something small I can sleep with. Thanks!

Damn CD Player!!!

OK, I did my research... That was easy. I just need the smallest Nano. I think they have them at Costco and Costco has the best cherries right now so I will go get my Nano and some cherries today. :->

Comment

Damn CD Player!!!

I can relate. I have had that happen when my batteries died right as I was feeling nice and relaxed. The Ipod is a good choice!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Damn CD Player!!!

I agree with Lushy as usual. Unless you use Music Match on your computer. It will not work with IPOD. I found out the hard way. And you can not import your Music Match downloads into Itunes. Keep that in mind. I purchased the cheap Ipod shuffel ($79.95) because I only wanted it for this purpose, the hypno cd's so it works perfect for that. If you want it for somethin more the Nanno is almost twice the price but a better buy.

Melissa
        If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Damn CD Player!!!

Yeh, similar thing happened to me first time I used the cds. I put a cleaning cd into the cd player then it was fine but I prefer now to use my ipod nano which is great as its so discreet for the subliminal especially. Good luck, Janicex
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Damn CD Player!!!

rottrod;149265 wrote: I agree with Lushy as usual. Unless you use Music Match on your computer. It will not work with IPOD. I found out the hard way. And you can not import your Music Match downloads into Itunes. Keep that in mind. I purchased the cheap Ipod shuffel ($79.95) because I only wanted it for this purpose, the hypno cd's so it works perfect for that. If you want it for somethin more the Nanno is almost twice the price but a better buy.

Melissa
            I don't know what Music Match is. I am so behind the times. I assume that if I get the Nano, though, then I can get the hypno CDs on there? I bought my DH the 80 GB Video IPod last Christmas because he is into these techno gadgets. So, he will certainly be able to upload everything for me if I'm too inept to do it myself. (assuming I buy the right one) LOL

I should try to clean the CD player too. Its just a cheap alarm clock CD player, though, and I haven't really used the CD feature much at all. And, the kids like to open it up and put stuff in there (like their dirty little fingers, candy wrappers, etc.).

Comment

Damn CD Player!!!

Woohoo! Got my ipod and got all the hypno cds on there. Not sure how I did it because I totally don't know what I'm doing, but I managed. And, the part that went blank on me last night is on the CD. It was just my CD player that is messed up. Yay!

Comment

Working...
              X